SOLD Houston, Tx 2000 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
242K miles
No warning lights
New wheels & tires
Wet-O-Kole seat covers
Synthetic oil changed @ 241K miles
New radiator hoses and coolant Tees for heater core and trans cooler
New battery
Timing belt service was unknown when I bought the vehicle. Had it inspected by a local shop that did the timing job on my other land cruiser which described the belt as too new looking to change and recommended it to remain in service. I have a grille guard that can be fitted if you like it. Had planned on this being turned into my road-trip vehicle but plans have changed and now it is available for purchase.
Blue Title
Asking $10,000

IMG-7576.jpg

IMG-7577.jpg

IMG-7578.jpg

IMG-7579.jpg

IMG-7580.jpg

pics

IMG-7587.jpg

IMG-7581.jpg

IMG-7582.jpg

IMG-7584.jpg

IMG-7585.jpg

i have the 3rd row seats also if wanted
IMG-7588.jpg

IMG-7589.jpg

Could you post wheel and tire specs? Looks like Coopers and SCS?

Cooper S/T Maxx 285/75-16
SCS F5 Matte Gunmetal 16x8 offset +10

IMG-6177.jpg

what is a blue title?

Yes Blue title clean.
the driver seat leather was in typical worn condition.
previous owner made a very cheap repair which I didn’t enjoy. I had a set of built to order covers previously used on my Lx470 which I installed. Seat covers were around 400 but that’s a far smaller price than full upholstery refresh. Was quoted about 1200 from the reputable shop on my area. If you are unfamiliar with WetOKole, they seem to be “the” seat covers to get. To be honest I prefer no cover but it is what it is. 🙂

i want this... just don't know when i would be able to come to Houston
yeah man oregon is a drive! ive never been but would love to visit some time. would make the trip in this cruiser with 100% confidence though.

im not going to suggest shipping the vehicle etc but i hear people do it, seems scary! haha

***I am also willing to keep the new wheels and tires and take $7,500 for the sale price. ***
black friday!~ =)

It appears Im not the only one who thinks this truck is priced right and is looking sexy!
I believe I responded to everybody that PM’d
Hmu if I missed you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom