Hoosier HoeDown August 19-22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ah, fun.

Lemme know if you get hung up on something. I have been in charge of about 35 different safety committees in 35 different factories. You can pass my advice off as your own ;)

We are now, without doubt the safest bunch of wheelers on the trails...not one, but two safety rangers...I am proud to be the El Conquistador of this bunch

We are now, without doubt the safest bunch of wheelers on the trails...not one, but two safety rangers...I am proud to be the El Conquistador of this bunch

Actually Tony thats three safety dickheads er... rangers.

Geoff: employee trainer, safety officer, chairman of our site safety commitee, part honey badger, wheeler.

Ah...I did not know all that

I truely am prouder now for knowing that

And yet the suggestion to shoot the gasoline fountain sideways was met with at least tacit approval by all three.

In my experience the best safety consultants have been some of the most dangerous people, and the best mechanics I know cant keep their own vehicles working....;)

Prolly has something to do with a level understanding of the topic that lead to a lack of fear of the topic. Or once you've seen what "can work" or "has been done" you tend to be more comfy bending the rules a bit.

Meh prolly a combo of the two.

Strangely this was not the reason the wife said this would probably be her last wheeling event.

Was 4rnr flashing his sack again at the campfire? Or is el conquistadors sexyness just to much for her?

The el conquistador can have that affect on women and I believe also goes under the alias Mike Honcho

We both know why , Darell. Cause you were standing there..

If its because im too sexy...I can try to tone it down a bit...but that's not likely to happen, I just can't help it

My aliases are Miles O'Tool, Buck Naked & Red Boner....sometimes I go by Hugh G. Rection, or just plain ole Damn Sexy

If it because she felt like she put a damper on our man love time, then maybe its for the best that she not come along again...I mean I like Bonnifer and all, but we did have to sleep apart

Tony cant sleep without his binky

How can you expect any woman to resist this?
100_1928.jpg

Last edited:
How can you expect any woman to resist this?

I looked up "Dead Sexy" in the dictionary and saw that very same picture!

Is it wrong for that picture to get me all excited??

If it's wrong, I don't wanna be right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom