Hoosier HoeDown August 19-22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That was a hootinanny! or however it's spelled.

Best wishes to you and your father Tom. I hope everything is ok.

Another great time though. I was worried about being able to top last year and I think we got as close as you can get so I'm calling this one a great success. Thanks guys!

Sorry to hear about your Pops Tom, all the best to you and yours.

Great pics Mrs. X, as usual!

Sorry I missed it!:frown:

Mark

That was a shining example of how when the entire group pulls together alot can be acheived!! Glad we were all such a help with that axle!

Had a great time wheeling/camping with you all and meeting you guys!! Had a blast, now i just need to get a gun to compliment that gun rack!!

Yes, Geoff....you need A gun....
Many of us will need to make some life style changes, in order to put our raffle prizes to good use....

Thanks to all who showed up & made the event great
Thanks also to all for bringing all the prizes....how many will be in next years raffle...I wonder?

I have a laundry basket full of surprises!

Good hootenany (I dont know how to spell that word and am happy being the kind of guy who cant spell that word)

My steering box is all kinds of unhappy, but it got me home with no problems.

I think ez-ups are the shiz! We need to pack them more often. Its nice to not have to worry about a rain storm ruining the party....in fact I'd say it made party better.

I think one of those would serve me way better than an awning on my camper.

I'm gonna get a really small one so I can be even more exclusive than you guys were at the hootenanny.

who was exclusive?

I already have one of those really small ez-ups

I call it an umbrella

I couldn't get into the exclusive ez-up portion of the party. I had to crash the Gumby/Bonnifer portion of the party

But will you have a falcon?

Mrs x

Seriously, there's probably one in there. I haven't sorted through it yet, but it's apparent that anyone who didn't want their raffle prize threw it in the laundry basket.

Maybe you were too drunk to remember....but you did buy 150 tickets.....

No shiz, Mr. Bryan.....you did win every other prize

Those helium baloons certainly did bring the funny...great prize!

John, I was appointed at work to be on the new safety committe. I guess that means I'll need one of the standard issue equiptment lazers to properly point out violations ;) so maybe I'll get one in next years raffle. First thing I'll aim it at on the job is Bill's junk!

mrs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom