Hoosier Cruiser site updates? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hoosier Cruisers has done like most large companys. We have outsorced our wheeling and the schedualing there of to the Windy City group. This frees up our members to such other endevors as boating, girls basketball and gymnastics, and home repairs. There is a few of us who do still check in to make sure that the job is being done to our high standards. But most just check in from time to time on their smart phones and then wander back to what ever they were up to before.

Hoosier Cruisers has done like most large companys. We have outsorced our wheeling and the schedualing there of to the Windy City group. This frees up our members to such other endevors as boating, girls basketball and gymnastics, and home repairs. There is a few of us who do still check in to make sure that the job is being done to our high standards. But most just check in from time to time on their smart phones and then wander back to what ever they were up to before.

We, at Illinois corp., pride ourselves on maintaining the high standards of depravity set forth by Indiana corp. We want to ensure a smooth reentry, should a senior member of Indiana corp. choose to dust off their testicles and attempt to use them.

In the mean time if you would like to contact us, we can be found wheeling farther away than Indiana corp. members are willing to travel.

Ummmm, yeah. If you could just update your website, that'd be great.

and I'm gonna have to ask you to come wheeling on Saturday. Soooo, if you could just do that...

lumbergh.jpg

Is there any cruiser people from IL?

I'm from MI. I don't claim this place. John, Dayreal, and Joe are skinner folks. They may own cruisers, but they are mini folks.

Jenn, maybe, but no more than all the other mall cruiser soccer Moms.

Jim is a Jeep guy.

Derik is from Tejas.

Where do i the oddball with the taco fall into this cluster fxxx?

So you guys are headed to the Badlands March 22nd-24th. How long do you think you'll be there on Sunday? My work schedule doesn't allow me to be there Friday or Sat but would love to come down Sunday morning to wheel.

I intend to camp fri and saturday, then leave sunday morning.

We almost never wheel on Sunday.

As it is, we find it challenging enough to find enough to do at the Badlands to fill a day. We have been there too much.

Oh, and Ill be there Friday before the sun goes down so I can set up camp, drink, and burn stuff before it gets cold and dark. I have an 8am flight on Sunday morning out of O'hare, but I intend to stay most of Saturday night, leave late, and catch a few hours of sleep before I head to O'hare.

the yearly cruise with the inlaws?

the yearly cruise with the inlaws?

Nah, meeting up with bryan at his families place in naples for spring break.

OK! So I'm leaving work early Saturday! I have to make an appearance in the morn but I should be able to get to the Badlands by noon. Any way I could tag along after lunch? I have a mostly stock 80 with a winch. Maybe someone could shoot me a PM with a name and cell# so I can find you when I get there.

OK! So I'm leaving work early Saturday! I have to make an appearance in the morn but I should be able to get to the Badlands by noon. Any way I could tag along after lunch? I have a mostly stock 80 with a winch. Maybe someone could shoot me a PM with a name and cell# so I can find you when I get there.

PM'ed

We dont really hit the trails until after brunch, :princess: 10 ish, and have been skipping the lunch line/awful food lately. Around noon we will be on our way to Orange trail. Before that we usually do green, quarry, river, etc before noon. I suppose we could orange first, and the other stuff after lunch. The 80 will be least happy on orange, due to the taughtness.

I've had a few bad ones there as well. Speaking of, just tried Costco's version of Captain and its really not bad. Just haven't consumed enough to see what the next day feels like.

I've had a few bad ones there as well. Speaking of, just tried Costco's version of Captain and its really not bad. Just haven't consumed enough to see what the next day feels like.

Stop typing and get back to work!!!

That sounds good. Think we could manage orange backwards for the fxxx of it, or would we be hopelessly losted?

the Weather Channel has a high probability of hangover with possible light spewing so we might not want to get too ambitious.

I will 100% get us lost on orange back wards. I'll follow you. Lost in the woods in the 40 = fun. Lost in the woods in the 4runner = huge pain in the ass!

I still need to hit quarry first to make sure my body clearancing is sufficient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom