Hoosier Cruiser site updates? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, the club has gone underground! :D

There are rumors of unofficial meetings and wheeling events.

I'm pretty sure we could get the club going again, we just need someone willing to stay sober long enough to organize us!

Sent from this here eyePad.

That's what happens when there's more 4-runners from Illinois than Land Cruisers from Indiana. :p

Illinois 4runners? I hate Illinois 4runners!

Is there any cruiser people from IL?

I'm from MI. I don't claim this place. John, Dayreal, and Joe are skinner folks. They may own cruisers, but they are mini folks.

Jenn, maybe, but no more than all the other mall cruiser soccer Moms.

Jim is a Jeep guy.

Derik is from Tejas.

Aw man, i dont count?

Eh then again I'm not really sure if i want to be a Landcruiser guy...

I forgot about you.

You should buy one of those peg pergo electric cruisers. 80 series don't emit enough smug.

image.jpg

Do you have an empty wine glass i could borrow for my farts?

Is there any cruiser people from IL?

I'm from MI. I don't claim this place. John, Dayreal, and Joe are skinner folks. They may own cruisers, but they are mini folks.

Jenn, maybe, but no more than all the other mall cruiser soccer Moms.

Jim is a Jeep guy.

Derik is from Tejas.

And not I'm willing to be called an Illinoisian, either. I'm a MI native and lived in VA longer than I've lived here. I'd leave, but my kids and girlfriend might have a problem with that.

Once again, Gappy misses the pop culture reference.

What is this thing you refer to as "pop culture"?

Would it enhance my life?
Would it make my quality of life better?
Would it extend my life?
Would it offer to buy me a drink?
Does it swallow?
Does it talk back?
Does it make me money?
Does it actually wheel?
Is it from Illinois?
Is it gay (not that it matters, just curious)?
Is it Left or Right?
Does it support OBama care?
Does it PMS?
Does it know how to play beer pong better than me?
Is it from our planet?
Does it hate people?
Does it Droid or iPhone?
Can you hook us up?

Just curious.

Scott is a cruiser guy, but maybe he's a grand national guy, or a bug guy, or a bimmerphile, but he wheels a 4runner.

Goebs was a real life IL cruiser guy. 2 45 pick ups, a LV, 3 40s and the worlds greatest pig. I guess they used to exist, like dinosaurs.

Is it gay (not that it matters, just curious)?

Lol. Just curious eh... I should introduce you to my friend mitch. He likes the power bottoms.

I met up with some of you guys a couple years ago for a wheeling day in March at the Badlands. Is anybody doing any wheeling this year? I'd love to do it again and may be more often this year. Not only is the web site not updated but even the wheeling schedule on mud is from 2 years ago. Please let me know if your going and welcoming new members. I'm dying to get out and wheel.

What do you expect with a bunch of procrastinators? We have guys show up to wheel that still need to work on their rigs. I myself showed up to wheel once and 10 minutes into the ride remembered I needed to change my plugs.

We'll get the schedule updated..............tomorrow.

I met up with some of you guys a couple years ago for a wheeling day in March at the Badlands. Is anybody doing any wheeling this year? I'd love to do it again and may be more often this year. Not only is the web site not updated but even the wheeling schedule on mud is from 2 years ago. Please let me know if your going and welcoming new members. I'm dying to get out and wheel.

Check out the il board for in outings....

What do you expect with a bunch of procrastinators? We have guys show up to wheel that still need to work on their rigs. I myself showed up to wheel once and 10 minutes into the ride remembered I needed to change my plugs.

We'll get the schedule updated..............tomorrow.

That's funny. The day I did go out with you guys I remembered 10 min into the park I forgot to install my new CDL switch. I installed it in the rock quarry.

If I waited until my junk was "ready" I would never wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom