Home office upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
most days I can do my job from anywhere I have a good internet connection. I tried something a little different today:hillbilly:

IMG_0740.JPG
IMG_0741.JPG

You hiring?

You hiring?

No kidding! I was a dumb ass and took a job for three years that I knew I didn't want. Finally back to my old position which is an awesome job. I couldn't b happier.:grinpimp:

Hows the coverage out there?

AT&T?
Verizon ?

Hows the coverage out there?

AT&T?
Verizon ?

Verizon, pretty strong. I sent these shots from that spot on the north end of pleasant. Still here fishing.

IMG_0742.JPG

Verizon, pretty strong. I sent these shots from that spot on the north end of pleasant. Still here fishing.

View attachment 1435779

Is the gate open at Table Mesa entrance now or did you enter via Castle Hot Springs road?

I see you are getting use out of your flip up window:cool:

Wow, my job sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fishing too????????????????

Is the gate open at Table Mesa entrance now or did you enter via Castle Hot Springs road?

I see you are getting use out of your flip up window:cool:

Castle Hot Springs. My flip up window is proving to be one of the more useful and functional mods I have made.:cheers:

One gripe about hanging out in the area is the trash left behind by so many people. 5 bags of trash collected in a small area. I had to stop looking after a while or I was never going to get to a good spot. If you drink Bud Light I kinda want to punch you in the face:bang:

IMG_0743.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom