Builds HJ75 Pick up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The panel beater sent it home so I can give it a bit of loving with a full rebuild of whats stuffed under the old girl. She has had a slight lift as it's holding up well so all the bushes will be replaced with old man emu, new shocks, brakes, tie rods etc etc. I brought this truck 4 weeks back and it was stripped epoxy primed and the given 3 coats toyota 058 to match a late model ute tub I brought. The pick up tub was to long so its getting cut down to suit.
iphone6 002.JPG
iphone6 003.JPG

iphone6 001.JPG

Last edited:
I'm watching this one oz looking good

It's looking good OZ

Your tub looks more likely a new one whereas the one on Gumtree is used tub.:)
Keep the photos coming.

Its looking good OZ

Listen to your conscience

1hdt

1hdt

Hey mate any updates on the ute

CLAUDIA MOWING 005.JPG
Chappo
Just basic stuff for rego mate. Tail shafts, 80 series booster, new tail lights, rebuilt number plate lights, swapped bumper for bull bar. fitted a lighter UHF antenna, new T bolts for the tub with conveyor belt rubber where necessary. I have never driven it on the road so I need to make sure the drive train is good before putting $2000 into it for rego insurance etc.

Last edited:
Yeah mate I was the same with my 12ht 75 but lucky my uncle lives at the end of a very long road out the back of woop woop so I use to drive up and down on it to test stuff

I live on a dead end road and thinking of having a spotter just in case a white pointer comes roaming so i can go to ground on someone's front lawn or driveway. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom