For Sale HJ61, 12HT, heater pipe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know about these heater pipes? I got offered these for $300 shipped in Aus or anywhere else worldwide.
Is this a rare opportunity?

36889EC8-ACA2-4F8B-A6A3-2E4B8104FE6D.jpeg

9D6FD691-807B-428E-8B9B-9E3629924679.jpeg

Last edited:
Amayama, ... hmm... thanks for the info.
Just wondering, how can they build these for demand if the part number is Toyota and it says Denso?
Amayama is a third party supplier of oe parts. They get them from the Toyota dealer. In the case of the pipes though something is a bit different since it has a denso part number when I receive the order. It also is labeled as built to order when the order is placed through amayama. I've ordered two or three of those pipes in the last two years because all the donor engines I seem to get have had water ran through the cooling system with no coolant for corrosion protection.

Very nice work.. and they also have the other water outlet as wel?? Thanks for the info. Btw, that is true all of the 12HT seemed to have this pipe rusted.
So if they make these for order why can’t they make the water or oil pipes for the 40’s too? Those are also far gone. Same pipe, same flares, etc

Very nice work.. and they also have the other water outlet as wel?? Thanks for the info. Btw, that is true all of the 12HT seemed to have this pipe rusted.
So if they make these for order why can’t they make the water or oil pipes for the 40’s too? Those are also far gone. Same pipe, same flares, etc

who knows. I wish they made the 12h-t turbo coolant and oil feed lines. I have set that are trashed and that's the only part I'm needing to finish the engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom