hj60 Upholstery Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Mudders,

Looking for upholstery options for an HJ60 w/ bench seats. I really wanted to re-do them with SOR's covers but, they don't make them for bench seats. (what I'm shooting for below, same colors)

308-224-vfbn1-big.jpg

Are there other options I haven't been able to find outside of having them redone at an upholstery shop? The downside is I can't replace the foam with SOR foam seat bottoms either and I also lose a center console. Which, I haven't lived without yet so, we'll see how that goes... I could always swap the "bench" portion with a left sided passenger or driver seat.

And bonus for one of you HJ60 nerds, what do you call the "large" seat that's bigger than the other. Is it a bench?

Thanks in advance,

You do realize that a 60 series with a front bench seat was never officially imported to the US by Toyota?

There are probably only a handful of 60 series bench seats stateside. Any seat cover you need for that bench seat will have to be custom made...

I'm probably one of the few 60 series owners not wanting a center console. With 5 kids I want my 60 series to at least seat 6 people.

If you are interested in selling the front bench seat I'm over in Atlanta and would buy it from you.

You do realize that a 60 series with a front bench seat was never officially imported to the US by Toyota?

There are probably only a handful of 60 series bench seats stateside. Any seat cover you need for that bench seat will have to be custom made...

I'm probably one of the few 60 series owners not wanting a center console. With 5 kids I want my 60 series to at least seat 6 people.

If you are interested in selling the front bench seat I'm over in Atlanta and would buy it from you.

I definitely do realize that. However, I do know that the ambulance doors are pretty sought after so, I didnt know if the seats were the same. If I end up selling, I'll let you know first. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom