For Sale hj45 troopy for sale in Idaho (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is a 1979 landcruiser trooper edition. I bought this a few years ago and can’t keep it anymore. I was married and no longer have time or money to do any work on this and am moving soon to a smaller garage. I'm trying to sell this beauty for $5300 which is less than I have in it already.

Here is an overview about the unit for sale:
· Right Hand Drive!
· H diesel motor
· 4 speed are in good condition but it needs bodywork and the electrical system has been pulled
· Front axle has been rebuilt and converted to disc brakes
· Hard to find rear Full Floating axle
Upgrades/Parts/Accessories included:

· Driver/Passenger door have been swapped to newer doors in better condition than yellow ones which may show in some pictures
· Rear doors have also been upgraded to newer model
· Brand New EZ wiring harness kit
· Front Axle upgraded to disc brakes
· New rotors, brake pads,
· New body mounts in package

What condition is this in?
As you can see in the pictures it’s at the beginning stages of restoration. The front axle has been rebuilt and is in great shape. The rest of the vehicle needs some type of restoration if your goal is to restore this 100%.

The doors that came with this unit were pretty rusty so I bought other doors that are mounted onto the vehicle currently. These are the green doors that you will see in pictures.

I had to remove the top and sides to get this into my old short garage. When the top and sides were removed several of the mounting bolts and channel were broken due to rust.

If you'd like specific photos of areas please let me know.

00h0h_6Jz8hGii0Ia_600x450.jpg

00N0N_9li12I4SRAV_600x450.jpg

00y0y_jXXNgojjtAi_600x450.jpg

00O0O_4KqQmJpxA3p_600x450.jpg

00j0j_K23JgaA9q9_600x450.jpg

Wish I lived closer. Is this road capable? would need to make about a 500 mile journey to get to me place.

Does it roll? I have hand tightened the steering components that were removed during the axle rebuild. We would want to torque them before rolling it.

It doesn't drive; the electrical is all pulled out.

Wish I lived closer. Is this road capable? would need to make about a 500 mile journey to get to me place.

Would you know what ratio the axles are?

If it helps your sale I have a set of jump seats that will fit your troopy for sale

I talked to him this morning and he said it is probably sold. I'm sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom