For Sale HJ45 Parts - Engine, Fuel Tank, Filler, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Year
I have some parts that need a home. They are all located in Utah, about 30 minutes from SLC. Make me an offer on anything you are interested in, I will accept any fair price - more looking for good homes than to make a ton of money.
- H engine that is mostly complete that needs a new home. It will need to be rebuilt (one of the cylinders is rusted, but it seems rebuildable), it has the fuel pump, all the core pieces, intake manifold etc.
- Fuel tank - this had clean good diesel fuel in it, it is dirty outside but wasn't leaking and when I drained it I was amazed at how clean the fuel was.
- 4 speed tranny - I don't believe this was original to the vehicle, since it was made to a split case. This is still connected to the engine.
- Rear tire rack - this is the kind that sits behind the rear axle with the chain...
- Front heater and fan - both of these are in rough shape, but could be used as parts to rebuild another - Free
- I will have some random controls and cables as well, ask if you are looking for something
- All of the fuel filler stuff including the interior sheet metal will be available, but not including the door and the piece that it mounts to.
- Jack mount pieces (left side behind seat and on the rear wheel well)
- Rear drum brakes from the floating axle. They look like they are in good condition, but I have never used them so can't say for sure.
- Speedo housing without the speedo (it has all the other gauges)
- Random fuel and vacuum lines.
- I might be willing to part with two upper frames for the rear seats, no I don't have the lowers - I was going to fab some.

I can try to get pics if you are interested.

Looking for (but not to hard yet):
- Gas filler neck with threads not the notches
- Rear glove box door
- License plate holder

if anybody can use this H engine with all attached parts you can have it for free - come pick it up. I need some space in my garage. Not free for scrap, only for someone with the intent to use it.

Any chance you have a hand throttle cable for the diesel
?

Regards
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom