For Sale HJ45 LHD 1976 only 70kms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1976 HJ45 diesel with only 70kms from new, I sold it 4 years ago and was lucky enough to buy back from the customer. I think there will be very few in the world that are LHD with this little milage. It was originally in the fire service in Portugal where I purchased it from the first time. Its had tailgate, clutch and diesel pump since then.I have shipped to the USA before so thats not a problem.
Hope you like it $25000
Giles
F432BC41-532E-42F5-8B9B-0A2BB684B1A1.jpeg
C0FD7DFC-7F03-42F2-8B74-23D90A71C168.jpeg
6684E778-B305-409C-9B5F-2E1A71E2AA96.jpeg
1019F582-6FC4-411B-BD52-669737ACBA7F.jpeg

I still have bvtarouca (BJ45) as well. Considering placing on BaT this month unless someone wants a preauction deal!
Hey trlewis78.

Not to hijack this thread... But I've been holding out for a nice troopy. You got a couple of pictures you could post? Maybe on a new thread?

Thanks

Hi Greenbeast

I still have the HJ45 I am very surprised it’s not ended up in a serious collection it’s just so rare to find a mk1 LHD HJ never mind the fact it’s got so few miles on the clock.
I agree, super rare. When I checked there were less then 5 -10 that we could find on the Mud registry. Hence is why we got ours. Someone should snap it up indeed.

Well I can't say only reason. Love the LHD diesel! Nothing cooler in my opinion then the Troopy's.

Last edited:
Hey all!

The problem with this truck selling is that you are committing to 35k out of pocket for purchase, duties & freight. I think that takes a huge chunk of buyers right out of the market, just due to economics. At $35k, there are already really nice options in the US, so it jet gets passed over I think.

Regarding the troopies, I flew one way to Houston with a bag of tools, and drive them straight home.L, two back to back trips. I arrived home in the white truck in a snowstorm, on Christmas Eve day! Fun stuff.

If someone is thinking about it, I can vouch for Giles. He’ll deliver the truck & make sure docs are sorted & all that good stuff.
Best,
Abe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom