HJ 45 parts needed (1 Viewer)

Hey folks, I have hit some of the usual spots, Manafre, SOR, CCOT, CruiserParts. Maybe you can recommend a few or maybe you have some parts to sell.

for a 1979 HJ45 RHD Troopy Diesel:

Door gaskets, all doors.
Floor pans driver and passenger
possibly an ambulance door, passenger side
possibly front fender passenger side

I am only asking for help because it's not easy to decipher whether parts for a 40/45 US model will work for an HJ45. If anyone has a good parts reference for deciphering this I'd accept that much and do the work myself.

Thanks everyone

You can source all of this, it’s the same as a 79 fj40! Engine and wheelbase really the only difference. Let’s see some pics!
Thanks, I look at other vehicles and don't see a lot of differences, but as you probably know already sometimes the most subtle difference can be a nightmare. Thanks for the reply.

OK Photos. 5 at a time so Ill do more later

tempImagebuRSvk.png

tempImagegyl6j6.png

tempImageSTo62y.png

2021-01-24(1).jpg

tempImageorPDAD.png

fjc-man

SILVER Star
Hey folks, I have hit some of the usual spots, Manafre, SOR, CCOT, CruiserParts. Maybe you can recommend a few or maybe you have some parts to sell.

Door gaskets, all doors.

I am only asking for help because it's not easy to decipher whether parts for a 40/45 US model will work for an HJ45. If anyone has a good parts reference for deciphering this I'd accept that much and do the work myself.

Thanks everyone
CityracerLLC for the door weatherstrips.

fjc-man

SILVER Star

Door gaskets, all doors.

Thanks everyone
@dieselbj42 for oem fenders, 535.00 each crated and shipped anywhere in lower 49.

Door gaskets, all doors.

Thanks everyone
I have ambulance doors weatherstripping that I bought for my old 1976 FJ40, I think it will work on your 1979. I'm on the Coast in Pacifica if you are interested.

Door gaskets, all doors.

Thanks everyone
Try this website, enter your vin# under parts preferences. https://www.toyodiy.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom