Heritage Photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heritage 2020

SILVER Star
Threads
Greetings,

A few asked for photos of my Heritage (front/rear bumpers). Rather than reply to individual messages, here are a few of my truck.

NOTE: The accessories were installed by ACC Garage (previous owner), and I liked the style and fitment—which is as I’d have wanted to do eventually. On ACC Garage Facebook page there are photos of the build from September 2020. Also has a 24gal LRA tank, lockers, and Viair heavy duty compressor w/air tank.

Heritage1.jpg

Heritage2.jpg

Heritage3.jpg

Heritage4.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you!!

That truck looks the BUSINESS! I was just looking for a pic of a black Slee bumper on a Bizzard Pearl 2016+ 👍
It's a really nice rear bumper. I've got a similar build to @Heritage 2020. ARB Baserack instead. Considered the adapt light bars but ended up doing ARB solis - how do you like the light bars @Heritage 2020? Nice looking build! I'm assuming you are using spacers? I am, but it looks like you have a bit more width in the tire than I do.

IMG-1040.jpg
A0E1290F-3DBB-4F1B-B5CB-8FE32EFFAE2B.jpg

It's a really nice rear bumper. I've got a similar build to @Heritage 2020. ARB Baserack instead. Considered the adapt light bars but ended up doing ARB solis - how do you like the light bars @Heritage 2020? Nice looking build! I'm assuming you are using spacers? I am, but it looks like you have a bit more width in the tire than I do.

View attachment 3211382View attachment 3211385
@residualboulders

You have a great looking LC as well—and beautiful scenery/photos! I love Blizzard Pearl as I swore off black and dark vehicles long ago. Every car/truck that my wife and I own are either silver or white.

My Slee rear rack has the Jerry can basket with 3 cans, but I took it off.

I really like the Adapt lights as the GPS feature changes the pattern from wide to narrow/distant based on speed. It took me a while to figure out how to dial in the speed sensitive feature, but it works as advertised.

I don’t have spacers and have zero tire rub even at full lock. I’m running LT285/65-18 Terra Grappler G2s on an Icon Stage 6 lift.

@residualboulders

You have a great looking LC as well—and beautiful scenery/photos! I love Blizzard Pearl as I swore off black and dark vehicles long ago. Every car/truck that my wife and I own are either silver or white.

My Slee rear rack has the Jerry can basket with 3 cans, but I took it off.

I really like the Adapt lights as the GPS feature changes the pattern from wide to narrow/distant based on speed. It took me a while to figure out how to dial in the speed sensitive feature, but it works as advertised.

I don’t have spacers and have zero tire rub even at full lock. I’m running LT285/65-18 Terra Grappler G2s on an Icon Stage 6 lift.
Thanks! I’ll have to check those tires out. I’m running spacers but don’t love the idea of them really.

I have a basket for my rear bumper as well, haven’t used it yet. I added a 24 gallon aux tank when I had the bumper installed so I don’t need it for fuel. Thinking I’ll put a water Jerry can on there and maybe a bin for storing recovery gear.

Just wanted to rebump this thread! Great looking HE! Just the photos I needed to decide which bumper to put on my new to me 2019 LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom