Help! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know the correct torque specs for a Flywheel to crank? LJ78 2Lt-e R-150F (Manual) Single mass flywheel
I'm sure it's in the forum somewhere, but I can't find it and the sun is going down here in WI!

Thank you Thank you

pretty sure it was 80lbs.

well, not your engine, but 64-72 lbs on the 2h and 3f.

1581980504556.png

Here are the manuals if you don't have them. Look at page EG77 of RM520E. Flywheel bolts: 90ft/lb in multiple passes.

- This is a Denso manual that explains in detail how the 2LTE electronic diesel works. It's an excellent read:

V 3 P5ZGR01.pdf

- These are the engine manuals for the L series engines. They do not cover the electronic injection system, but everything else is applicable to the 2LTE motor:

RM520E (Main for 2L, 3L & 5L engines)

Dropbox - 2L 3L 5L ENGINE RM520E.pdf

RM582E (Supplement for 2L, 2L-T, 3L and 5L engines)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1joci2o0xtg6ujv/2L%2C2L-T%2C3L%2C5L ENGINE SUP. RM582E.pdf?dl=0

Here is the manual that covers the rest of the vehicle (RM183E):

_KZJ70_HZJ_PZJ_chassis_body.pdf

2LTE pump specs:

2LTE_Pump_Specs.pdf

Another version of RM183E that is more complete (includes sections missing in the other version), but is a little mixed up:

Electrical Schematics for the Japanese 70 series (including LJ78):

Last edited:
Here are the manuals if you don't have them. Look at page EG77 of RM520E. Flywheel bolts: 90ft/lb in multiple passes.

- This is a Denso manual that explains in detail how the 2LTE electronic diesel works. It's an excellent read:

V 3 P5ZGR01.pdf

- These are the engine manuals for the L series engines. They do not cover the electronic injection system, but everything else is applicable to the 2LTE motor:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1joci2o0xtg6ujv/2L%2C2L-T%2C3L%2C5L ENGINE SUP. RM582E.pdf?dl=0

Another version of RM183E that is more complete (includes sections missing in the other version), but is a little mixed up:

2LTE pump specs:

2LTE_Pump_Specs.pdf

Thank you!
I have some of that, but not all. You are a life saver!

V 3 P5ZGR01.pdf

2LTE pump specs:

2LTE_Pump_Specs.pdf

Thanks Nick

AHN, thanks for the pointers, not sure why the link I have saved for Megazip isn't working but I will revisit the link you shared. I will definitely check out the other two as well.
Take care, ~A~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom