Help with bulb replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know what the number is for the bulb in the ac/heater control panel. The old bulb only has 12V2W on it . I went to three auto parts stores and no bulb comes close to it. I replaced the bulbs in the instrument panel with LED's. I was told 3022-WWHP4-V2 was the correct but it's too long.

Does anyone know what the number is for the bulb in the ac/heater control panel. The old bulb only has 12V2W on it . I went to three auto parts stores and no bulb comes close to it. I replaced the bulbs in the instrument panel with LED's. I was told 3022-WWHP4-V2 was the correct but it's too long.
I believe in my 62 I used this one, which is discontinued:

Found this one at a local O’Reilly. 3022 12v5

69B19A8D-FA6D-4F7D-9A7A-E1B7051BDA36.jpeg

if you are open to transforming your HVAC 60 series anything selector lever icons display into what is now possible in every way imaginable..

My 2023 modle year Rising Sun Mechanical skunk-works service bulletin parts update i offer that is also currently installed in my personal
FJ62LG-PNEK might be the way forward that best meets your needs here .....

Working with my folks in South Korea whom i have been lucky enough come across long before idea of having a family run online parts store , recently sent me my first special-order custom-run of matching Color Temperature Lumen LED bulbs i spec'd to do what i like to do and what i feel will update in a Period Correct way to bring that very savoy translucent plastic selector levers face-display and its 2 stand alone transparent bottom facing illuminated directional Switch Panel lenses into more then a present day standard .... :cool:

tech. photos here in a moment

below TECH. photos are my personal FJ62LG-PNEK

NO mods

plug and play

specially designed and kustom made to my spec.s of : color temperature lumen spectrum to match the FJ60 / FJ62 HVAC selector levers panel in the nicest possible way was my objective here ...

- this IS a KIT form product offering that ALSO includes the correct LED diode infused bulb for the BLUE A/C little round push button selector switch it self too ....... 🔮

- as someone who wears prescription eyewear , i personally find it much safer to drive at night , when i can actually see out of the corner of my eyes the much crisper and brighter modern lumen factor in every possible way , and NOT have to take my eyes off the road in front of me for i single metric second , when making a tweak to any of the HVAC panel levers and switches .....:D

and this is a good thing ...:idea:

DSCN9742.JPG

DSCN9757.JPG
DSCN9758.JPG

Last edited:
- this IS a KIT form product offering that ALSO includes the correct LED diode infused bulb for the BLUE A/C little round push button selector switch it self too ....... 🔮

View attachment 3293643
Is this available in your store? Couldn't find it to buy it.

Hello Jamie ,

I will be adding it to my store here in a bit …

Among other killer kool new and exciting ideas ..

Thanks Matt

Yes , the 2pc kit is now listed ….

Includes the
A/C little blue push button LED diode bulb too ..

Last edited:
I saw that one today at Oreily’s also but I was afraid to put a 5 watt bulb in . The original bulb was 2 watts so I ordered the same bulb in LED.
I used the 5 watt bulb 4 years ago...never had a problem . this one:
20190210_141247-jpg.1920020

But the coolest thing...that no one here is mentioning is how to access this bulb. You'd think it would involve unscrewing things but NO! just push in on the passenger side of the black rectangular panel that protrudes out and it unclips from that side. Swing it out like it hinges on the other side, then the other side comes off. Then pull the white bulb cover off and you can access the bulb.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom