help to know what is this ground wire of my lx470 1999 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Acabo de comprar mi lx470 1999 y noté que este cable de tierra no está conectado y no puedo encontrar el otro extremo del cableado.

20210201_232142.jpg

También tiene esta tubería desconectada y no veo dónde ponerla.
20210129_121418.jpg

20210129_121433.jpg

Saludos Miguel,

Enhorabuena por la compra de la camioneta.

Trata de buscar informacion en los libros. Aqui lo llaman "FSM".

Cambian por año, pero este puede que te sirva.

Tienes algun problema o codigo?

Saludos Miguel,

Enhorabuena por la compra de la camioneta.

Trata de buscar informacion en los libros. Aqui lo llaman "FSM".

Cambian por año, pero este puede que te sirva.

[URL unfurl = "true"] 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser FSM - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/08oqld8tayg9j0b/AABxiu4r40xg-HNbMbqs4k7Da?dl=0 [/ URL]

¿Tienes algún problema o codigo?
muchas gracias buscaré lo que me enviaste a ver si encuentro el cableado

Todavía no lo he escaneado para ver si da un código de error, pero el motor de verificación está apagado

Mañana miro a ver la mía y te dejo saber.

Hoy hacía mucho frío. Jaja

Hi Miguel,

is the car experiencing any symptoms of things not working?

in my experience, my 2000 LC is wired for AHC, however doesn’t have any of the components for it. In different parts of the world, the LC/LX had different standard equipment and options. It is possible that yours is wired for something but doesn’t necessarily have the full equipment.

can you share if anything doesn’t currently work or is suspect? That may help in finding the root cause. I’m starting to think the dreaded “night vision” if indeed everything is working with your truck.

Hi Miguel,

is the car experiencing any symptoms of things not working?

in my experience, my 2000 LC is wired for AHC, however doesn’t have any of the components for it. In different parts of the world, the LC/LX had different standard equipment and options. It is possible that yours is wired for something but doesn’t necessarily have the full equipment.

can you share if anything doesn’t currently work or is suspect? That may help in finding the root cause. I’m starting to think the dreaded “night vision” if indeed everything is working with your truck.
So far I do not feel any symptoms, the lx 470 came with many loose cables and uncooked pipes but little by little with the help of forums I have been connecting things, today I bought a cheap obd2 scanner to see if it had any code but the scanner does not connect to vehicle ECU

Hola miguel

¿El coche está experimentando algún síntoma de que las cosas no funcionan?

en mi experiencia, mi LC 2000 está cableado para AHC, sin embargo, no tiene ninguno de los componentes para ello. En diferentes partes del mundo, el LC / LX tenía diferentes equipos y opciones estándar. Es posible que el tuyo esté conectado para algo, pero no necesariamente tenga el equipo completo.

¿Puede compartir si algo no funciona actualmente o es sospechoso? Eso puede ayudar a encontrar la causa raíz. Estoy empezando a pensar en la temida "visión nocturna" si de hecho todo funciona con su camión.
I think this model does not have this night vision system

So far I do not feel any symptoms, the lx 470 came with many loose cables and uncooked pipes but little by little with the help of forums I have been connecting things, today I bought a cheap obd2 scanner to see if it had any code but the scanner does not connect to vehicle ECU

whrre are you trying to connect, under the steering wheel or in the engine bay?

in the engine bay there is a scanner plug in (labeled on mine) but only the one under the steering wheel fits the standard obd2. gotta get under there with a flashlight to find

whrre are you trying to connect, under the steering wheel or in the engine bay?

in the engine bay there is a scanner plug in (labeled on mine) but only the one under the steering wheel fits the standard obd2. gotta get under there with a flashlight to find
the one under the steering wheel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom