Help needed identifying a part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I sold off my 80 series a while ago and was able to pick up a 2003 v8 4runner with 155,000 miles on it for $3000. I've been doing a lot of maintenance on it so far. Pulled the entire interior out and cleaned the carpet, seats.....everything, it was a total mess. Put new cv's in it and just finished changing the timing belt/water pump/idlers, and splitting the transfer case to replace the o-rings/seals on the actuator motor that were leaking. I also got the brand new dash replacement before the deadline expired.
When I got the truck I was given this part and was told that it belonged to it. I've been trying to figure out where it goes, or if it even belongs to the truck, but I can't figure out what it's for. It has the word "Right" molded into it. I'm hoping someone here could give me some insight. I've posted on the 4runner forum also.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

unknown part 1.jpg

unknown part 2.jpg

JDM triple-decker tissue box holder. :rofl:

Seriously though, I agree with BlueTribal above. I'd check parts diagrams for the rear bumper. Otherwise the previous owner may have been confused.

Its a spacer in the front bumper. There is one on each corner and a larger one in the middle. All 3 of mine on my 4Runner fell out, I have them sitting in a pile in the garage....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom