Help Me Finish My Roof Rack! Looking for NRS Roof Rack Brackets and Vintage Roof Ladder! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy fellas, I am looking for some "quick and easy" NRS roof rack brackets, I attached a photo at the bottom. I am currently running an old sears rack with the strap tie downs and well... It fell off on I5 once. It seems as if I have to tighten them every time I drive. Would love to get the old style NRS brackets to modify my rack to run those, Ideally looking for 6 or 4. Also would love to find an old VW style roof ladder beat up, pitted is fine as long as its straightish. And here's some pics of my 40 just cause... Any recommendations on a better weight supporting roof rack would be greatly appreciated as well!

IMG_8590.jpg

IMG_8634.jpg

IMG_8712.jpg

IMG_8622.jpg

rack .jpg

I have some, ... I'll go try and find 'em.

Found two, complete but one has 'aftermarket ' L shaped gutter keeper (with vinyl isolator). You interested? I can take pics after camera recharges.

Mark A has brackets available @65swb45
you'll need to widen your rack, 18"? maybe, might be easier to either build from scratch or find a used rack of the correct dimensions.

I’m probably out of place answering since I actually ended up getting a garvin wilderness rack for a “Jeep” but works amazingly and doesn’t appear like it’s some new age rack... make sure to the flooring as well. My roof rack is in my avatar as well

As for ladder it’s pricy but Gobi make a ladder
05E0B6C6-CEEF-4069-89CD-D95E8690262E.png
8E7FD0EB-B594-41E5-A60C-1B37B3D9136F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom