Help manually recline-incline driver seat - stuck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yes, I've researched. Seems like people have had issues moving seats forward/backwards. However, my recline is DEAD! Its not the knob (custom screw already tapped) as I tore apart another extra seat I had and plugged in the panel and it also wouldn't recline, but it would adjust lumbar and up/down/forward/backwards. I don't hear a sound at all when I try to recline/incline.. if its motor wouldn't it at least make a sound? I looked at the connectors under the seat.. all the wires are set firmly in the plugs.

So with that said.. anyone have pics of how I can adjust this. I'm currently driving gangsta.. leaning way back. I'm 40.., my back and ego can't take it.

Pic for attention
20190401_124937 by seattle996, on Flickr

I hate to say this, but since you've already searched, and were unable to find any threads on this subject, you may be the first one to tackle this problem. Just as a suggestion, you should take lots of photos if you take the seatback apart. Along with all the photos you should do a complete write up of everything you did step by step to fix the problem. Then post it here on Mud to help the next member who may have this same problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom