Help identifying transmission on 75 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks, little bit of an embarasing question, but I am having a hard time figuring out what transmission I have. Little bit of an intro since we are fairly new here. Nikki is our 1991 75 series that spent most of its life in Nicaragua before eventually making its way to us in Portland. ID plate says H41 transmission, but we have a five speed and I believe 41's were only 4 speed. I can't find an ID on the transmission, hoping someone here can help.
Engine is a 1HZ.
IMG_0705.jpeg

That’s an H55f.
Thanks, much appreciated! I assumed that was likely, but not experienced enough yet to be sure.

So fair to assume that the not connected wire and the newish looking nut would be a non-existent reverse light switch.

I'm not sure what the disconnected plug is for, the reverse light switch on an H55f is located on the front RH corner of the top cover. The newish looking nut on the side of the transmission is the fill plug.

I'm not sure what the disconnected plug is for, the reverse light switch on an H55f is located on the front RH corner of the top cover. The newish looking nut on the side of the transmission is the fill plug.
Thank you. Super helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom