Hello to everyone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome rig, your setup is identical to what I hope to have soon. I don't see that color very often either. Not so sure about the aftermarket taillights though...

They're stock taillights w/ funky covers over them. I stripped most of the stuff the PO had on it but I haven't got to them yet(low priority).

Welcome :flipoff2:
Nice 80 and good to see you putting it to the trails

welcome aboard :flipoff2:

Al Turrón!!!

:flipoff2:

(Turrón: Typical Spanish Chrystmas desert made with almonds & sugar; brown, sweet, paste-like & as tasteful as hard!)

turron%20avellana.jpg

Last edited:
attachment.php

Is your "T" Toyota (Sombrero) Logo in the middle of your lift gate? I noticed Landcrusher'70's is too when we went out wheeling this past weekend. I had never seen it in the middle just below the key hole till then. And it looks like yours is too? Where is the Lexus logo located?

Welcome!
Pics of the Willys?

Welcome!
Pics of the Willys?

Sore subject, someone came to look at the willys today, I think I may have to sell it, it's pretty cool, it's olive drab w/ NDT tires, I'll have to dig up some pics. I had to take my mastiff to the vet yesterday and I found out he seperated his atl, front knee ligament, and I have to come up with 2500 for his surgery by wednesday of next week. So, it's credit card time or seperate with a toy. I think after owning the cruiser it would be hard to go back to wheeling the willys anyway, it's a cool original truck but there's no such thing as flex. I think the jeep may go to someone I know so I could always buy it back down the road. My Sammi may have to go as well. I bought a 85 4runner from the classifieds here on mud and I'm working on it right now. I'm not sure if I should even bother putting on the mud classifieds, probably no sammi people here.

attachment.php

Is your "T" Toyota (Sombrero) Logo in the middle of your lift gate? I noticed Landcrusher'70's is too when we went out wheeling this past weekend. I had never seen it in the middle just below the key hole till then. And it looks like yours is too? Where is the Lexus logo located?

We're members of a super secret, super cool club that has very rare cruisers w/ the sombreros in the middle
(truth, I didn't know is was supposed to be elsewhere, someone on the assembly line probably had too much rice beer)

attachment.php

The "T" moved to the middle in 1997.

Both the '96 and '97 Lexuses have the "L" in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom