For Sale Headers 80 Series 1FZ-FE Stainless Steel Ceramic Coated (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_1099.jpg
IMG_2172.jpg
IMG_2149.jpg IMG_5881.jpg IMG_6687.jpg
Up for sale are my 1FZ-FE shorty headers. These are custom made, one of a kind, stainless steel,and professionally ceramic coated. They are tuned to the firing order of the engine. They also dump in the exact location of the OEM manifolds so the stock exhaust can be used with these. These were on my truck for about 5,000 miles. I got a significant increase in power and probably in gas mileage but I am to scared to ever check my mileage haha. Even though they are stainless I opted to pay the extra 150$ to get them ceramic coated to make sure they will last forever and for the claimed performance increase. On the 1FZ-FE shorty headers have some benefits over long tube because you can run an inside the frame exhaust system for better ground clearance and power increase (which is what I have and it is awesome because there were no power robbing bends) or a turbo with the right set up. These did not increase the noise but did change the exhaust note for the better. They sound awesome!

It really pains me to sell these because I have about 1,600$ invested in them and they look so cool on the engine. I am selling because I supercharged my engine with the Sprintex system which only works with the stick manifolds. I do not know if these will work with the TRD supercharger. These are beautifully made and always got everyone's' attention when I showed off my engine.

I am not in any hurry to sell so my asking price is 1,300$. I will consider all offers but please no low ball offers. I want to see them go to another mud member who will really appreciate them and love showing them off as much as I did.

I will ship them but I would prefer to meet in person. I live in north Georgia and would be willing to drive a few hours to meet half way if the price is right. PM me with any questions or offers. Like I said I am in love with them so I want them to go to someone who will appreciate the fact that they are one of a kind. I even considered another 80 just to use them but that's crazy haha.

Last edited:
Those are super nice GLWS!

Do they dump in the OEM location or does the rest of the exhaust need to be custom too?
Yes they do. I just edited my posting to mention that. You CAN run the factory exhaust with these headers.

Mildly interested in these - do you have any pics of where you had the exhaust routed inside the frame rails?

Mildly interested in these - do you have any pics of where you had the exhaust routed inside the frame rails?
It connects to the down pipes at the exact location of the stock manifolds so you can do an inside the frame exhaust with these shorty headers or the OEM manifolds. My exhaust is exactly the same now as it was when I had these headers installed. I did not have to modify anything when I had to go back to the stock manifolds to fit my blower. I will hopefully have some time tomorrow to take some pics of it. I need to add pictures of my exhaust to my build thready anyways...

Hi,still have your headers? $ 600.00 ?
Yes I do. Thank you for your offer however I already have offers that significantly beat yours. I can help you out some more though.

PRICE DROP:1000

any idea how these were tuned-for better off idle torque or did it move torque slightly higher up in rpm band? whats diameter of tube and tube thickness vs stock?

I got an increase in HP and TQ throughout the power band. It is very noticeable.
I do not know the diameter and thickness of the stock manifold but my headers are 11 gauge and 1.75 inch diameter pipes.

Last edited:
What kind of gasket does it use. Did you ever experience any leaks with the flange design? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom