HDT engine hanger + bolts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys! I am new here and this is my first post, so sorry if something is incorrect.
My engine hanger (as in the picture) was removed during previous repairs and has not been mounted again. Recently I decided to screw it on. However, because the bolts are certainly not original (see photo) I decided to replace them with the proper Toyota ones. And this is where surprises began.
1st surprise. Strangely, this hanger does not have a part number in the diagrams available online (Catcar, Amayama). All other parts have their numbers but the hanger doesn't. Why??
2nd surprise. On the same diagrams the bolts (2x) that fasten the hanger have the number 91621-61020, but… I could not find them available to buy on the net. I went to the Toyota dealer. The guy responsible for the replacement parts said that this number is in his database automatically replaced by number 91645-C1032 ... and whether I order, or not. Since the cost was tiny, I ordered. I got two M10x30x1.25 bolts but after screwing them on they appeared to be about 5 mm too long. So these were not the proper ones!
3rd surprise. From https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/oem/toy...c1032.html I learned that bolt 91645-C1032 (which is what I bought) replaces No. 90119-10581, so not 91621-61020 as told the Toyota guy. This entirely confused me.
For comparison, I removed one hanger bolt from the front of the engine and it looks like M10x20x1.25, but again I'm unsure if it's original or randomly screwed in by the previous owner. Can someone give me the correct part number for the proper bolt?
Finally, I can simply buy any M10x25x1.25 bolt and it will fit ... but there must be the original ...
20230904_192323ab.jpg

20230904_201132AB.jpg

Correct bolt part number:

91622-B1020

The 2nd engine hanger at the back is not a part sourced by Toyota. It’s not available. Never has been. Used only.

If you need a new one, post an ad in the Classifieds section of MUD.

THX OGBeno. But could you please develop "is not a part sourced by Toyota. It’s not available. Never has been. Used only."
Do you mean I can not ask the Toyota dealer for this number? How it can be that it never has been available as the new replacement part?

THX OGBeno. But could you please develop "is not a part sourced by Toyota. It’s not available. Never has been. Used only."
Do you mean I can not ask the Toyota dealer for this number? How it can be that it never has been available as the new replacement part?

Correct. It is not available as a service part.

Why? I don’t know. You would need to talk with Toyota Service Parts Support system analyst.

:):):) At least I know the part number now.
Dzięki! (In Polish - Thanks)

kind of like the long shipping bolt on an H55f?

To finish the story. I found in one of the internet shops that bolt no 91622-B1020 is available. I ordered but got again 91645-C1032 which is too long.

Finally, I cut off the 6 mm tip of 91645-C1032 and mounted the hanger.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom