HAMOM Request Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The 2016 dates for HAMOMs are listed below:

Jan 9, March 5, May 7th (already determined this will be at Trolhole's), November 5th.

Please use this thread to make any requests for help on these dates/offers to host.

Going to shoot for March 5 for the 40. Hopefully will be on the road and ready for some love by then.

So if January 9th is open I could use a hand with getting my 60 back on the road. I want to get it done before that but lack of time might stop me. I will post up what is left closer to that date. And yes, it might require bread and Robert Plant!

I promise I will have plenty available!
upload_2015-12-9_15-16-55.jpeg

We have a HAMOM on the calendar for this Saturday. Is anyone wanting to host/needing help? I will be out of town again this weekend...and next weekend:crybaby:.

O chit I forgot all about it. I have a piece of crap 40 I can't seem to get started but you would have to come to me.

Or we could sort out the brakes on my 60. Want to upgrade my master to a bigger bore and may need a new brake cylinder. Not really sure what's going on with that. Could work on th e 60 at marshalls.

If anyone is interested post up. I need to order some brake part's. Will probably order them either way but will get them quicker if help is available. Can host or come to you.

Damn this is old as hell and ain't nobody needed no work done since march of last year....well guess I'm gonna change that! I'm planning on putting new tie rod ends on the 60 this weekend, I think the bungee cord finally dry rotted thru after being on since OTMT last year. I ain't never done it so I'm probably gonna F something up so if you wanna be part of that F up feel free to come join me. At least we can drink beer and laugh at it as it lays on the ground! Oh and I gotta fix the gasket on the fuel pump.

Teddy and I were talking about reviving this at the last MM at piney mtn. Where and when is this supposed to happen? Got parts? Tools? And more importantly got beer?

I still have all the stock tie rods and ends off my 62 since the spring over

I've got the parts, had them for about 8 months now lol...tools I've got and a cordless Bosch 1/2" impact drill, need to get some fluid film or pb blaster to start spraying on the parts. I don't have a pickle fork but could go rent one from advanced, can't remember if they are used with the impact or not. I've got the beer! It'll happen at my place, pm for the address if ya can make it, I'll probably start around 10, maybe earlier depending on the weather.

I've got the parts, had them for about 8 months now lol...tools I've got and a cordless Bosch 1/2" impact drill, need to get some fluid film or pb blaster to start spraying on the parts. I don't have a pickle fork but could go rent one from advanced, can't remember if they are used with the impact or not. I've got the beer! It'll happen at my place, pm for the address if ya can make it, I'll probably start around 10, maybe earlier depending on the weather.
Did mine last year. I got a pickle fork and large hammer which worked for me. Glad to lend them. I am on the Eastside of Greenville over near the airport.
It is not a difficult job.

image.jpeg

I have an Otc tie rod tool you are welcome to use, I think it helped on one or two of them.

Yeah last pickle fork I used I was able to use in my air chisel and it works great, unfortunately this time I don't have the air tools. Where are you at ff347, I'm down in clemson.

Simpsonville, thankfully near Marshals. I could drop it there tomorrow around 1:30, or I will be on Pelham rd all day Saturday if either of those could help.
@CruisinTiger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom