H42 input shaft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an h42 out of a bj 40 with the 21 spine input shaft, I'm wondering if I can change it to work with my ls clutch kit with 10 spine clutch disk, my cruiser originally came with a 3 speed and I was wondering if I could use the input shaft out of that in place of the the one in my h42

The input shaft is integrated with fourth gear in your trans, so it must be swapped with that in mind. You need a gas H42 shaft. I have a few on the shelf for sale if you want to call me. No PMs please

The input shaft is integrated with fourth gear in your trans, so it must be swapped with that in mind. You need a gas H42 shaft. I have a few on the shelf for sale if you want to call me. No PMs please

Thanks for the reply, tried to hit your call me link but only takes me to a game on the App Store, after doing some research I understand that the diesel shaft is slightly longer as well, does this mean I need to replace the bearing retainer as well or is the the same between either the gas or diesel shaft?

Thanks for the reply, tried to hit your call me link but only takes me to a game on the App Store, after doing some research I understand that the diesel shaft is slightly longer as well, does this mean I need to replace the bearing retainer as well or is the the same between either the gas or diesel shaft?

The link works fine for me.

$100 shipped for the shaft, front bearing retainer seal and gasket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom