GX470 Wiring Diagram HELP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All-

I've been lurking on the forum for a few years now and I'm finally to the point to where I need some help.

I'm about to wire all my lights/dual batteries/fridge/compressor/solar/winch....basically everything and wanted everyone's thoughts on my general wiring diagram.

GX470 Wiring Diagram.jpg

Looking forward to hear what I need to change or if I actually did a decent job.

Thanks in advance and many more posts to come.

Are you going to use it full time overlanding? If not I would suggest to get group 31 main battery and buy a good power station. I like power station much better becaue it does not need to stay in the vehicle all the time and can be used inside tent or wherever you need it.

If you going to use it full time then dual battery are definitely better. Most move to lithium battery and install it inside the cabin. Lithium are much lighter but most does not handle engine compartment heat too well.

It is going to be a full time overlanding vehicle. I have all the equipment and plan to begin installing this weekend so a transition to something else isn't happening at this point. I would like to get a Lithium battery one day but that will have to be once I figure out where to put it within the vehicle (I have a family so space is a premium within the vehicle).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom