GX470 Suspension Recommendation (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd also suggest the Foam Cell Pros. Around 25K on mine so far. They ride awesome off road and why towing. Zero degradation in performance so far. You can also rebuild them at home instead of sending them off....which is one of the reasons I purchased them over Dobinsons, Icon, etc.

I'd also suggest the Foam Cell Pros. Around 25K on mine so far. They ride awesome off road and why towing. Zero degradation in performance so far. You can also rebuild them at home instead of sending them off....which is one of the reasons I purchased them over Dobinsons, Icon, etc.
These? Foam Cell Pro Prebuilt Front Coilovers Suited For Lexus GX470 - https://ironman4x4america.com/foam-cell-pro-prebuilt-front-coilovers-suited-for-lexus-gx470/

Ya can see that you would not need nitrogen because of the foam cell I take it?

Yes, those ones. They don't contain any pressurized gas. Just oil and foam.

How is the ride on road empty no towing?
Excellent off-road, on loose/bumpy fire roads when driving fast, and on the interstate/fast highways. My only gripe is that it's a bit bouncy on tight/twisty paved two-lane roads that are uneven (county highways, etc). Flying down the interstate at 80 it's perfect.

Excellent off-road, on loose/bumpy fire roads when driving fast, and on the interstate/fast highways. My only gripe is that it's a bit bouncy on tight/twisty paved two-lane roads that are uneven (county highways, etc). Flying down the interstate at 80 it's perfect.
thank you for the prompt answers and they are on sale right now too, so looks like a set with heavy coils will be in route

These trucks were not made for fast cornering anyways LOL

Sounds like something someone without KDSS would say :)
ya I wish this model had KDSS for sure.. Maybe once the new Ironman coil overs are on it will handle a bit better in the corners.
Can't complain I bought her for 4k with 110,000 miles and put about 4k into new paint, sliders, tint, rack n pinion, upper control, arms etc, plus now the front bumper winch and soon new coil overs. I will have to do a build post, she has come along way

This guy is amazing Im going Ironman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom