Media GX460 / Prado150 pic thread

Photo/Video/Audio threads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I drove my GX to work today which was the first time I have driven it in a month since I got the Honda Fit "beater", I use quotation marks because I actually really enjoy driving it and for a $2800 car it's damn nice... still, quite pleasant to get back in the GX :steer:

View attachment 4219141
Nice!

I miss my shivic.
 
Fits are awesome, stick shift car? They take incredibly to basic suspension upgrades
Yeah 5 spd. I put new rear shocks on and old Si wheels and lower end performance tires. Handles like a go cart. Thing has 205,000 miles on it, original clutch. I'm currently on a road trip with it (just a short 700 miles to and from Red River Gorge KY) to have a poverty-spec adventure... and honestly it's freaking great. And 41.5 mpg thus far!

PXL_20260926_164703268~2.webp


PXL_20260926_204436973~2.webp


With fuel efficiency so good, I can afford a white trash charcuterie board!

PXL_20260926_233333612~2.webp


Edit, trip complete and successful, blog linked in my signature - first folder that presents when the home page is opened. Can't direct link it here because there's a profanity in the title and this site censorship kills the link.
 
Last edited:
With gas prices being more psychotic than my exes, I am looking at them again. I think a tacoma is off the table. Which I am bummed about.
 
Was out at logans run this weekend, great time out again
1790589813468.webp



1790589863295.webp


1790589889658.webp


Had some great spots and did some obstacles I did NOT think I'd get up but crawled right up and over, with only a few more bangs to the chin. That bottom front is holding on by like 2 clips and a dream at this point. I gotta get a bumper at some point with how often that thing gets in the way!

Bless sliders, made a world of difference versus my disposable sliders that were on there.

Didn't get many photos, but man was it great weather out there in Uwharrie this weekend
 
I drove my GX to work today which was the first time I have driven it in a month since I got the Honda Fit "beater", I use quotation marks because I actually really enjoy driving it and for a $2800 car it's damn nice... still, quite pleasant to get back in the GX :steer:

View attachment 4219141
Getting back in the GX, it's probably nice being able to see several cars ahead of you on the road, instead of the under carriage of the car in front of you.
One of the things I didn't like with my Porsche's (or any low car).
 
I drove my GX to work today which was the first time I have driven it in a month since I got the Honda Fit "beater", I use quotation marks because I actually really enjoy driving it and for a $2800 car it's damn nice... still, quite pleasant to get back in the GX :steer:

View attachment 4219141
I also have a Fit that I autocross and daily drive, such a fun little bulletproof car.
IMG_3517.webp

IMG_4151.webp
 
Not what I think of when I think of tripod, but I also have a dirty mind

Edit, also I am checking out your signature link for the Hooniverse website and podcast... looks great ima give some episodes a listen.
Haha there's a reason it's so fun to say

Appreciate it! We're slacking on getting new shows recorded but should be back at it soon.
 
Back
Top Bottom