GX Map (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Apparently I’m not smart enough to add myself but enjoy the map layer every time I open google maps. Please add me and put a pin in Hutto, Texas if its not much trouble.
thanks!

Apparently I’m not smart enough to add myself but enjoy the map layer every time I open google maps. Please add me and put a pin in Hutto, Texas if its not much trouble.
thanks!
I think you have to be signed into a google account to drop a pin and then that pin is connected to your google account.

Hope I can still participate in this amazing map. I have a GX460 (I believe… hehe because here in Peru we just call it a Landcruiser Prado). Mine is the TX-L version, 2013 built. More specifically, I’m in Lima, Peru

Hope I can still participate in this amazing map. I have a GX460 (I believe… hehe because here in Peru we just call it a Landcruiser Prado). Mine is the TX-L version, 2013 built. More specifically, I’m in Lima, Peru
And I forgot to mention that I can’t find a way to add that pin!

You have to be logged into a Google account and then drag and drop Add marker in the top left. If that doesn't work, might have something to do with location...?

full

Bienvenidos!!
That's awesome you're joining with a GX in South America!!!!
I visited Peru on our honeymoon, what a BEAUTFUL country, so much history and culture, and the breathtaking landscapes!!!
1695995659479.png
1695995691958.png
1695995705561.png
1695995713871.png
1695995730373.png

and of coarse!
1695995780467.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom