GX 470 front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What about the coastal offroad with the front skid plate omitted? I can add a picture of mine as i am still building it, if you would like. Painted body color, it would probably check the "discrete" box.

This is my favorite GX 470 bumper Ive seen yet! I was considering the Metal Tech Raven hybrid, but I am liking the clean look of this one a lot better. Do you happen to know how much it weighs? I know they do all custom orders, but if you dont mind me asking, what was the ballpark price range for this bumper? Thanks!
It doesn't weigh that much, steel bumper speaking... maybe 60 pounds? Ben could tell you better... but I didn't really notice the truck was much heavier with it installed, about like adding another battery. And the price was about $1100 iirc... but again you should hit up @benc for the full skinny.

This is a Prado 120 ARB bullbar on an '05 GX470. Is this what you're talking about? This was ordered through Cruiser Outfitters and installed by them in their shop. @cruiseroutfit

Edit: just noticed your wording "discrete". haha. Prob not something like this then!

Agree with @maa45069 - post a pic of something along the lines of what you are thinking.

View attachment 1921116
Looking at getting this ARB as well. They don't have the Prado 120 bumper listed on their site - is it custom order? Also, do you mind me asking what it cost to have them install it? I'm interested in having them doing it on my next trip out to UT.

Looking at getting this ARB as well. They don't have the Prado 120 bumper listed on their site - is it custom order? Also, do you mind me asking what it cost to have them install it? I'm interested in having them doing it on my next trip out to UT.

I haven't looked at their site for a bit... but I know they've been making some new awesome changes to their site as well. They def can still get it though, I do know that. Best bet if you don't see it on the site though is to just give them a call at the shop and they'll get ya the info. As far as cost on the install... It's been 4+ years now... I really don't recall. And I wouldn't have a clue if the going shop rates have remained the same anyway. I'm sure they'd be happy to answer that question as well when you call. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom