Guest Book! Sign in here!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:Da typo. jeff foxworthy has a joke about driveby's and thats what me and my friends do in our neiborhood. ya other mudders have pointed that out and cant change it

I'd PM Woody and see what he can do for you... Either that, or start collecting some pink panties and make that nickname stick but good! :flipoff2:

Cheers to the club with the most cow bell

I've been glad to see a local club form & become successful!!

My name is Greg & I live in Windsor. My '77 40 was my daily driver from '99 to '05. With the addition of a daughter to the family last Dec. the rig has got some well deserved garage time. I plan on modifing the roll cage & adding a back seat so the little one can join in the fun in '08. I don't have a lot of free time for socializing, but I've enjoyed watching the success of your club from afar.
river crossing2.jpg

:cheers:

Welcome Greg! Since you are so close, please join us at Manno's Grill on Thursday at 7PM if you can.

I've been glad to see a local club form & become successful!!

My name is Greg & I live in Windsor. My '77 40 was my daily driver from '99 to '05. With the addition of a daughter to the family last Dec. the rig has got some well deserved garage time. I plan on modifing the roll cage & adding a back seat so the little one can join in the fun in '08. I don't have a lot of free time for socializing, but I've enjoyed watching the success of your club from afar.

Welcome Greg!

We added a little guy in Nov, so I am in the same boat as you with free time!

Please join us for the Dec meeting if possible!

Nice looking 40 BTW!

Man, you guys have really taken off well with the club! Wish I was back there now building something.

Name: Brian

Cruiser: None, but I occasionally get to ride around in a FZJ105. Mostly I walk or ride in soviet Ladas posing as taxis.

When I get back I need someone to give me a hand doing something wreckless with a FJ55. :hmm:

Keep wheelin'.

Hi finally started to play with my FJ40 again. I was messing around and found you guys. Used to be very involved with the Mountaineers. I live in Loveland. Have been working on the paint for about 4 months. I have a bunch of stuff coming from CCOT. Hopefully we will meet on the trail.:steer:

Man, you guys have really taken off well with the club! Wish I was back there now building something.

Name: Brian

Cruiser: None, but I occasionally get to ride around in a FZJ105. Mostly I walk or ride in soviet Ladas posing as taxis.

When I get back I need someone to give me a hand doing something wreckless with a FJ55. :hmm:

Keep wheelin'.

Brian - good to hear from you!

I just heard from Eric today!

Best of luck - come back soon.

Hi finally started to play with my FJ40 again. I was messing around and found you guys. Used to be very involved with the Mountaineers. I live in Loveland. Have been working on the paint for about 4 months. I have a bunch of stuff coming from CCOT. Hopefully we will meet on the trail.:steer:

Jim - Welcome!

Greetings from up North.

My wife and I just bought a '7 FJC. It's good to see a 'local' club forming for Toyota 4X4s. We live near Cheyenne and are looking for a group to join/volunteer with.

I read your meeting is tonight so we are planning on driving down to it.

Cheers for now.

Last edited:
Greeings from up North.

My wife and I just bought a '7 FJC. It's good to see a 'local' club forming for Toyota 4X4s. We live near Cheyenne and are looking for a group to join/volunteer with.

Cheers for now.

Looking forward to seeing you!

:clap:Welcome! and enjoy the meeting. I look forward to meeting y'all (and your cruiser) later since I will not be able to attend tonight.

Greetings from up North.

Cheers for now.

Thanks for the welcome. We enjoyed meeting everyone.

Hi - I am planning to make it to the May 29th meeting and hoping to do some wheeling with you guys this summer.

I have a 1996 80 series - most of our wheeling is more expedition style getting the family out camping but more recently we have been really enjoying getting out with others and wheeling.

I am also interested in Land Management issues and helping to do my part to keep the trails open. Besides meeting a lot of great people part of the reason we have been joining the local clubs is to be part of helping maintain trails and keep them open. We are currently members of Rising Sun and The Mountaineers.

We just came back from Cruise Moab and it was awesome, can't wait to get back on the trails in Colorado this summer!

Will

2471927164_ebcfccae0c_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom