Gubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Like I said, I've tried others.

Rosin Core Solder: Kel Tec PF-9 vs. Ruger LCP
lcp.jpg

If you'd quit wearing skinny jeans and get something with man sized pockets..... just sayin.

But the baggy ones don't look good with my really wide white belt. Plus they get caught in the chain of my fixie.

I have a savage precision carbine in 308. Thats about it

Bomar, i got some venison in the freeze right now thats yours for the takin

I have a savage precision carbine in 308. Thats about it

Bomar, i got some venison in the freeze right now thats yours for the takin

Is there any special laws to motorcycles and CCW?

I used to think when you got pulled over that you had to immediately declare it, but now as I understand it, if they don't ask, I don't tell... they've actually never asked me. But I have a current permit so it makes no difference.

Is there any special laws to motorcycles and CCW?

I used to think when you got pulled over that you had to immediately declare it, but now as I understand it, if they don't ask, I don't tell... they've actually never asked me. But I have a current permit so it makes no difference.

Can't speak for all states but the answer should be no. BTW- you need not declare you CCW if you are pulled over. If they ran the tag( and the vehicle is registered to you) they already know. If they ask just be honest. You are within your rights.

wanabecruisen said:
Can't speak for all states but the answer should be no. BTW- you need not declare you CCW if you are pulled over. If they ran the tag( and the vehicle is registered to you) they already know. If they ask just be honest. You are within your rights.

Yep, and if youve got a ccw, no worries about packin while youre out on the honda ruckus. What im not sure about is if you dont have a ccw and you have it on your person while on the ruckus. I somehow doubt you could use the "honda ruckus is an extension of my home" argument like you could w a car.

I think the best use ive gotten out of the ccw is that they dont have to call it in everytime i get a new piece

Bomar I usually have more opportunities to harvest deer than I take, so all I need is the word and I'll try to bring you some fresh venison. Matter of fact, the first project I'm using the new welder for is to make a hitch mounted deer hoist/skinning rack for the truck.

Hope early bow season is pretty lucky for me, if so you'd have meat pretty quick...

Does anyone have a Thompson Encore they want to sell?

No barrel needed, just the rest......

whatchu going to make out of it? :hmm: if you know someone with an FFL, you can order a new frame assembly from buds for around $400.

Whole thing at Buds with barrel and all is only $643.

I usually use Van's for my guns, but this is a real good price.

I use Barnett Phillips in Canton for FFL.

I am thinking this for Will's first deer gun. I used to be against hammer guns for kids but I like single shots for deer.

30-30 was my first gun and I could get a 30 caliber silencer can for it to use as my bow :D

Whole thing at Buds with barrel and all is only $643.

I usually use Van's for my guns, but this is a real good price.

I use Barnett Phillips in Canton for FFL.

I am thinking this for Will's first deer gun. I used to be against hammer guns for kids but I like single shots for deer.

30-30 was my first gun and I could get a 30 caliber silencer can for it to use as my bow :D

There's a like new H&R .243/20 gauge combo on msgunowners.com for $250.. not a screaming deal, but you could probably bid him back.

van's is my kryptonite. sounds like a good plan, i have thought about getting one of the g2 contender rifles in 30-30 for some time. they weigh less than 6 lbs. how much does your ffl charge for a transfer?

i have noticed that vans seems to price their guns right at the point that youre willing to go ahead and buy instead of going the buds route with an ffl transfer fee.

I've got a guy in Brandon that does transfers for $15 if you have a MS CCW permit.... but then I spend the $15 I saved on gas while driving way the hell out to Brandon.

wngrog said:
I am a .243 hater. I want something with some grainage for a kid.

i am a .243 lovah ...

Working in Delhi today, hope to leave in time to get to BTR for a dozen raw.
Sat: Bloody mary brunch in Zachary for my dad's 65th. Watch the game with my folks.
Sun: Early start to make SS and church. Find somewhere to watch the game. Wash clothes for next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom