Gubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glock 39
subcompact .45 GAP
The 39 shares the same frame as the 26 9MM and 27 .40 S&W but as you can see below, compared to it's .45 ACP brother, the Glock 30, the barrel is a .45

It's one AWESOME CCW due to size and power. GAP ammo is not nearly as hard to find as people who don't own one claim, and it's no more expensive to buy than .45 ACP...
photo.jpg

Glock 39
subcompact .45 GAP
The 39 shares the same frame as the 26 9MM and 27 .40 S&W but as you can see below, compared to it's .45 ACP brother, the Glock 30, the barrel is a .45

It's one AWESOME CCW due to size and power. GAP ammo is not nearly as hard to find as people who don't own one claim, and it's no more expensive to buy than .45 ACP...

ridin dirty....

Glock 39
subcompact .45 GAP

ridin dirty....

All of mine were lost in a boating accident.

All of mine were lost in a boating accident.

I love this...seriously though, who is going to come take my guns away...all the cops and military are gun owners and would never do anything counter productive and I dare anyone to find some liberal anti-gun bureaucrat who can draw and shoot faster than me...

I'll play!

Favorite (only) AR: Rock River Arms
Favorite Plastic Gun: SA XDsc 9mm
Favorite Deer Rifle: Steyr 7mm Rem Mag
Favorite 1911: Ed Brown Kobra Carry
Most Common Carry Gun: Kimber Ultra Carry II w/ CT lasergrips in a Tucker Texas Heritage tuckable holster. Like buttah.
Bedside Gun: Glock 21 alternating with Sig P239 in .357 Sig/.40 (with full Black T inside and out courtesy of Walter Birdsong).

Mark,

When you get some sessions lined up let me know, if I can work it out I'd love to attend. Been too long honing those perishable skills!

I'll let you know...

Bomar said:
I am looking at the bodyguard 380 for the wife...

If you are talking about the S&W bodyguard 380 don't buy it. My Dad had one come apart in his hand. Only fired 36 times.

Last edited:
Why anyone would want a .380 is beyond me...especially with some of the new compact 9mm's, .45's, and 40's...Kimber's new compact 9mm is pretty sweet.

I spent yesterday evening at Wes Grant's place (MSTN) looking at some sweet uppers...too many to choose from...do I get a 7.5" 6.8SPC or do I go with a 12.5" 5.56? He makes some incredible uppers...things of beauty. He also hooked me up with a new Surefire knife...that thing is awesome.

- Mark

I have a little KelTec P3AT, only good for when you absolutely can either carry nothing or a mouse gun. I choose the mouse.

I like the 5.56, but sure wish I had a .308 upper on my RRA! Still tempted to see what a heavier load will do for a doe...

I've chosen to hunt with a 6.8SPC this year...I usually use a 308, so we will see how it goes.

For all you deer hunters.....I will take any extra meat and I will even help you clean it. I just don't have the patience to sit and hunt yet. Maybe with age but not yet.

Why anyone would want a .380 is beyond me...especially with some of the new compact 9mm's, .45's, and 40's...Kimber's new compact 9mm is pretty sweet.

I'm not a fan of the round and as soon as someone comes out with a 9 that is as slim and small as my LCP then I'm in. You really can't tell I'm carrying. I've tried others and as of today there is nothing that compares.

I'm not a fan of the round and as soon as someone comes out with a 9 that is as slim and small as my LCP then I'm in. You really can't tell I'm carrying. I've tried others and as of today there is nothing that compares.

The kel tec pf9 is pretty damn small... I don't carry it much since I am not used to living in Memphis again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom