GSMTR 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The first 50 to register will receive a free tumbler.

FB_IMG_1546435258965.jpg

I am going to make it this year, damnit! I have missed the past 2 years I believe. Even if I can just make it for 2 nights....

Got any other rides planned for 2019 besides GSMTR and the cove?

Registered. It looks like a strong start for registration. Way to go guys

If you want a tumbler, you better hurry. They're almost gone!

And just like that, there were no more tumblers. They're all gone folks. Stay tuned to see what happens next.

We appreciate all of the support from the local Toyota Land Cruiser Association (TLCA) chapters and the rest of the off road community. Each year, many clubs and 4WD enthusiasts come together at Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride. We want to thank everyone for your support. #clubsworkingtogether #tlcalocalchapters #greatsmokymountaintrailride Mardi Krawl Georgia Cruisers Upstate Cruisers Olde North State Cruisers CottonLand Cruisers Southeast TTORA Titan OffRoad

FB_IMG_1547673642271.jpg

We are excited to announce that Southeast Overland will be a Platinum Sponsor for #GSMTR2019! We congratulate Danny & Morgan Lytle on becoming SEO’s new owners. And, we appreciate them continuing the partnership with the STLCA and the Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride. #southeastoverland #greatsmokymountaintrailride #landcruiser #fj40 #fj60 #fj80 #100series #4runner #tacoma #fjcruiser #gx470

FB_IMG_1547673631346.jpg

SOS Offroad Concepts will be joining us at and supporting #GSMTR2019. Not only is he a first time sponsor, but he is coming in as a top tier Platinum Sponsor! Thank you, Eddy, for helping us put on a great event. We look forward to seeing you on the trails and on GSMTR Vendors Row. SOS Concepts specializes in Toyota trail armor and accessories. Check out their website at www.sosoffroadconcepts.com. Get those sliders ordered today! #Swipe⬅️ to see some of their products. #sosoffroadconcepts #greatsmokymountaintrailride @ SOS Offroad Concepts

FB_IMG_1547673615027.jpg

Registered this morning. Is there an expo ride this year? Not sure I could even make it but figured I'd ask. Seems like it's been hit or miss in years past.
We've decided to skip the expo ride this year.

Registered this morning. Is there an expo ride this year? Not sure I could even make it but figured I'd ask. Seems like it's been hit or miss in years past.

AFAIK there has not ever been an expo ride... I showed up 2 years in a row for it, and not enough participation to leave the campground. One year, Todd's 80 was down, and the next year (maybe 2015/16) we had a bunch of no shows. I really would like to trek up through Royal Blue north of Windrock some time!

You know if you guys want to, just plan on it and do it. The impromptu runs tend to be some of the best.

The north side of the Park doesnt get as much press due to the time it takes to get over there, but we ran over there pretty much all day on Friday last year with Andy and Chris and crew and had a blast.

We are proud to announce that the 2019 GSMTR Charity Raffle will benefit Tennessee Fisher House Foundation. Fisher House Foundation is best known for a network of 80 comfort homes where military and veterans’ families can stay at no cost while a loved one is receiving treatment. These homes are located at major military and VA medical centers nationwide, and in Europe, close to the medical center or hospital it serves. Fisher Houses have up to 21 suites, with private bedrooms and baths. Families share a common kitchen, laundry facilities, a warm dining room and an inviting living room. Fisher House Foundation ensures that there is never a lodging fee. Since inception, the program has saved military and veterans’ families an estimated $400+ million in out of pocket costs for lodging and transportation. Fisher House Foundation also operates the Hero Miles Program, using donated frequent flyer miles to bring family members to the bedside of injured service members as well as the Hotels for Heroes program using donated hotel points to allow family members to stay at hotels near medical centers without charge. The Foundation also manages a grant program that supports other military charities and scholarship funds for military children, spouses and children of fallen and disabled veterans. www.tennesseefisherhouse.org #greatsmokymountaintrailride #landcruiser #fj40 #fj45 #fj55 #fj60 #fj70 #fj80 #100series #200series #4Runner #Tacoma #FJCruiser #lx450 #lx470 #lx570 #gx470 #gx460 #bringthemALL

FB_IMG_1548445730519.jpg

We are excited to announce that Power Tank is supporting #GSMTR2019 as a Silver Sponsor. Check out all of their POWERTANK CO2 tanks and other tools at www.powertank.com. #Swipe⬅️ to see some of their products. #powertank #greatsmokymountaintrailride #landcruiser #fj40 #fj45 #fj55 #fj60 #fj70 #fj80 #100series #200series #4Runner #Tacoma #FJCruiser #lx450 #lx470 #lx570 #gx470 #gx460 #bringthemALL @ Power Tank

FB_IMG_1548721075714.jpg

@roadshower is another first time sponsor has joined others in supporting #GSMTR2019. Thank you for helping us put on such a great event. With the Road Shower you can have 4, 7, or 10 gallons of pressurized water wherever you go. If sunny it can heat the water while you drive or parked and can be ready to give you a high pressure hot shower. Hot or cold, the Road Shower has many uses: from the camp hose for dishes, a pressurized jet to rinse off dirty gear, a gentle spray for the pets, or for extra drinking water. There are no electrical parts to connect or propane to hook up. It is almost maintenance free and should last you many years. The water is there when you need it. #swipe⬅️ to see some of their products. #roadshower #greatsmokymountaintrailride #landcruiser #fj40 #fj45 #fj55 #fj60 #fj70 #fj80 #100series #200series #4Runner #Tacoma #FJCruiser #lx450 #lx470 #lx570 #gx470 #gx460 #bringthemALL @ RoadShower.com

FB_IMG_1548784990521.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom