GSMTR 2013 registration is open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be staying in camp to run registration.

Anyone gonna be there all week besides me Andy and Roger?

Where we wheeling Monday morning guys? :)
Y'all wanna put your rigs on my trailer and head to the north side?

I'm in- gonna be there weekend before till Friday.

clutch

I'm finally registered now to get the rig ready.

Sent from my detachment from reality.

GSMTR registration complete. Including STLCA dues.

DSLTOY said:
the 36 th club member.
Thank You

That's really good!! GO STLCA :)

If you paid STLCA dues when you registered, but are a new member, does that make a difference? Just curious if I should have gone about that in a different way...

If you are a new member and paid with your registration you will get your club stickers in your registration package at the event, if you just joined the club on line then I mailed the stickers. Everyone that has joined to date has been entered in the SFWDA data base and is a paid member of Southern.

So I stopped by my buddy's work today to drop off some tools. His office was doing a cleanup and they had tons of old magazines all stacked up on tables. This caught my eye immediately! I wish I was around back then to experience Tellico.

image-1849325795.jpg

image-2525075224.jpg

image-3869010782.jpg

Got the same magazine in my archives!!!! It used to be one of the very few magazines that had Toyotas in it pretty regular
BTW its kinda hard to look at pics when they are upside down biotch

The 60 has been on the shelf for a few years now. But 95% of her "character," has come from Tellico. Man I miss that place. Many fond memories to hold on to. Too bad I didn't have sliders back then. (Still don't...) Body might still be straight today. Had some good times though.

116 trucks registered!

I think we are gonna beat last years #'s!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom