Gsmtr 2009 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

June 15th to 21st.?!. I thinks I can do that. I'm sure gonna try at least. Hope everyone else whos told me how great it is can go also. I'm lookin forward to it already.

June? EXELLENT!!!!

This way the wife can go and now maybe todd will go...it will be nice to throw my pitbulls in the back of his truck for my drive down!

Paging Gumby to thread. Get that pig done by June.

Joez, this also should be your goal for the 92:grinpimp:

June would be doable for me! I'll notify the events coordinator and pencil my date in!

Any word on TFT? Dates, location?

TFT? Badlands, first weekend of dec likely. Now stop hijacking this thread, this isnt the blue room.

TFT? Badlands, first weekend of dec likely. Now stop hijacking this thread, this isnt the blue room.

John, Thanks for babysitting Phil.

June? EXELLENT!!!!

This way the wife can go and now maybe todd will go...it will be nice to throw my pitbulls in the back of his truck for my drive down!

Paging Gumby to thread. Get that pig done by June.

Joez, this also should be your goal for the 92:grinpimp:

June!! Yeah, now maybe Gumby can be there.

I think Gumby should be there also. C'mon Gumby, you can do it.

This thread gets humped into the Gumby cheerleading section and I'm called on it. Sorry I humped your hump John Boy!:flipoff2:

Gumby likes to ride, at which point he calls me Pokey.

I find it degrading.

Last edited:
Whatta ya call a guy with no arms or legs that you throw in a hole? - Phil - Like fill--- get it?

Hey wait....that's not funny.

June is great for me, it gets me away from the anniversary in May. Plus we may not see any temps in the thirties at night.

Mark

I'll be there. Would be nice to have a large group next year.

I lost my trailer ride so im going to have to drive the runner.

I just got my vacation for 09. I'll be off from the 7th to the 29th of June. I'm definitely in for GSMTR!

Me too. My vacation is from May 30th to August 15th or some such. This will be the first year I can make GSMTR.

The short pig should be done well before then. Bet I'll have the only FJ50 there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom