Group Buy -- OEM 80 Series Hand Throttle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Somebody booty fabbed the same thing using toro lawnmower parts for less than $20. So if you're not after the original Toyota one, there are other options for less money

There are some Toyota hand throttles on eBay. They're around $40 if I remember right.

Send Akella a pm. He probably has some. Before you do, check to make sure you have the bracket you need on the pedal. If not, you will have to source one. I do not have that bracket on my 92.

What's your price Akella?

Send Akella a pm. He probably has some. Before you do, check to make sure you have the bracket you need on the pedal. If not, you will have to source one. I do not have that bracket on my 92.

I have an extra one laying around somewhere.. PM me an offer if you need one

Bump and pm sent

Have a '97 LX...what do I look for on pedal? Looks I have the bracket...a small tab at the top of the throttle pedal arm with a small 1/8" hole. Or is there the bracket located behind the dash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom