Gray Cruiser/Black Wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Usually around the house, sometimes in a tree or a
Thinking of painting my stock aluminum wheels Black. Was wondering if there are any pics out there so I could decide one way or the other. Maybe dark gray would be the way to go. Anyone???

I've got the two-tone but here (and I know, I know, fugly fender holes :flipoff2:):

RimsBlack004.jpg

RimsBlack003.jpg

alia176 has the grey/black combo. looks tight

ive got the moonglow pearl and been wondering the same thing. black looks good but i was thinking dark gray. used my spare as a test w/ the hammered gray by rustoleum and it was terrible. next to the moonglow the hammered tone looked bronze. havent found a dark gray/gunmetal yet; well havent looked too hard either. this was a test remember, so half the windows are black half not, i did not like the black reliefs.
nc.sc.clubwheel 016 (Small) (Small).jpg

Thanks for the pics. Mine is gray with the red bottom all the way around so i think the black will look alright. Still would like to see more pics if they are out there and your're willing to share. Thanks

ive got the moonglow pearl and been wondering the same thing. black looks good but i was thinking dark gray. used my spare as a test w/ the hammered gray by rustoleum and it was terrible. next to the moonglow the hammered tone looked bronze. havent found a dark gray/gunmetal yet; well havent looked too hard either. this was a test remember, so half the windows are black half not, i did not like the black reliefs.

Duplicolor makes a gunmetal wheel paint that is a pretty good dark gray. I painted the wheels on my Evo a dark charcoal color and had the paint custom mixed at the local autobody shop and put into aerosol cans. Wasn't too expensive and I got exactly the color I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom