Gotta spend money to save money (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Amazon.com has DeWalt DCD996B 20V Max XR 3-Speed Lithium Ion Hammer Drill (Bare Tool) on sale for $99 (price displayed correct when added to cart). Shipping is free. Thanks hosies

Note, be sure to add the item to cart.

Includes

mt-explorersale-2016-642x980.jpg

it's back. 100 off 400 at discount tire direct.

Discount Tire Direct Coupon | eBay

EDIT - Best deal is two tires for over $400, then knock off $100. Howver, the coupon is one use per ebay login, so find a friend.

Last edited:
Trying to decide between the Kuhmo Road Venture, Cooper mtt aggressive, cooper s/t max, cooper s/t max.

About $200 per tire after discount.

I am impressed with the stt pros that I am currently running. Can't give a longevity report, since they only have 8k on them or so. They are relatively quiet for being aggressive and they self clean really well.

Bang. Done.

any one planning on tires or need a spare? i'm looking to buy a set of 5 33/10.5r15 BFG KO2 for my dad's new Cherokee build. they are $193 new which means i can only hit 1 $100 savings. i can buy 3 and add a spare to make a second set of 3 and split the savings with someone??? let me know i'm ready to pull the trigger.

any one planning on tires or need a spare? i'm looking to buy a set of 5 33/10.5r15 BFG KO2 for my dad's new Cherokee build. they are $193 new which means i can only hit 1 $100 savings. i can buy 3 and add a spare to make a second set of 3 and split the savings with someone??? let me know i'm ready to pull the trigger.

Can't you add valve stems online to get over the $200 mark per tire? I seem to recall hearing others do something similar...

Can't you add valve stems online to get over the $200 mark per tire? I seem to recall hearing others do something similar...
I verified that trick does work. They have chrome valve stems for $12...you'd probably have to order 2 sets to make the 2 tire order work.

I verified that trick does work. They have chrome valve stems for $12...you'd probably have to order 2 sets to make the 2 tire order work.
good thinking. your the man

Dewalt 10 Piece tool kit 20v Lithium Ion -- Limited Quantity $499.99
Ebay has a Dewalt 10 Tool 20V Lithium Ion set for $499.99. The listing does show limited quantity but still thought it was worth sharing. Shipping is free and price will not be shown until added to cart.

These are NOT Brushless

CONDITION NEW!

Here is what comes in the kit along with model numbers:

What's in The Box
20-Volt 1/2-Inch Compact Drill Driver - DCD771
20-Volt 1/4-Inch Impact Driver - DCF885B
20-Volt Compact Jobsite Blower - DCE100B
20-Volt LED Work Light - DCL040
20-Volt Jobsite Bluetooth Speaker - DCR006
20-Volt Oscillating Multi-Tool - DCS355
20-Volt 4-1/2-Inch/5-Inch Grinder - DCG412B
20-Volt 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw - DCS391B
20-Volt 1-1/8-Inch Reciprocating Saw - DCS380B
18-Volt/20-Volt Wet-Dry Vacuum - DCV580
(2) 20-Volt 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
20-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
(2) Tool Bags
Owner's Manual
Warranty
3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dewalt-D...SwI8laAfU5

Store: eBay

@FZJ80 in KC

Hey Guys, here's our deal for 2017. Good from 11/15/17 until end of day on Monday 11/27/17.

15% off all Dobinsons products. Suspension (coils, struts, shocks, panhard rods, bushings, UCA's, trailing arms), drawers, recovery gear and ropes, fridges, awnings.

Doesn't matter if it's in stock or not, we will honor the pricing for all backorders placed and deliver when it's available. Shipping is in addition to the discounted price.

Email me at mike@dobinsonsusa.com with code BF-Mike for the deal and to make any orders. We don't have an online store for you to buy from with this deal.

DeWALT 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless Hammerdrill & Impact Driver Combo Kit $194 DELIVERED
Did not see a way to tag the old deal as active again so made a new one.

On sale for $199
Use code YOUSAVE5 for $5 off
Free Shipping on order over $49 (Code FS49 but should populate automatically)

Online until stock runs out, then store pick up only
Store locations link: https://stores.farmandfleet.com/

Contents:
Mfr # DCK287D2
DEWALT® brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run-time over brushed
XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
DCD796 20V MAX XR Lithium Ion compact brushless 1/2" hammerdrill
DCF887 20V MAX* XR Lithium Ion brushless 1/4" Impact driver
Two DCB203 20V MAX XR Lithium Ion battery (2.0AH)
Charger
Two Belt Hooks
Contractor bag

https://www.farmandfleet.com/prod...o-kit.html

Store: Blains Farm Fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom