Got Baby Wipes? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ordered these ones, hopefully they'll arrive before we leave...not too sure about Amazon shipping anymore...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KIVTM4A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ZJWRzbF4XYJZ6

Got these the other day, I think they're going to work well. They are a good size and pretty darn thick.

IMG_20170908_102515729.jpg

IMG_20170908_102526533.jpg

Last edited:
Huggies get my vote. They just stay in the truck with the paper, and just can't think
of any reason to search for something better. They are available damn near everywhere,
cheap and effective.

Huggies get my vote. They just stay in the truck with the paper, and just can't think
of any reason to search for something better. They are available damn near everywhere,
cheap and effective.

A lot of truth to baby wipes available everywhere. One of the biggest complaints i hear and read traveling down to South America is the lack of or quality of the po paper. Asking a couple seasoned traveling husband & wife and they said no problems baby wipes are available everywhere and much nicer than any paper.

We keep wipes in every vehicle as they have many uses.

My only complaint with baby wipes and similar products is how they are left behind...Ya I know! But seriously, these things last much longer than paper in nature. Plus, as often happens with TP, animals eat it, so the wipes, are likely even worse for them!

Take your shiet home or bury it real deep!

We keep wipes in every vehicle as they have many uses.

My only complaint with baby wipes and similar products is how they are left behind...Ya I know! But seriously, these things last much longer than paper in nature. Plus, as often happens with TP, animals eat it, so the wipes, are likely even worse for them!

Take your shiet home or bury it real deep!

No excuses any more. I use these regularly now, no impact environmental camping, not to mention convenient.
Double Doodie PLUS Waste Bags | Toilets & Sanitation | Reliance Products

those bio bags are awesome .. your po gets rock solid ( guess same principle as cats litter ) and didn't smell, you can trow it in your garbage and no one will notice it ..

i'm trying to find something sarcastic to say but i'm drawing a blank... so, i usually grab cheap unscented store brand if it's more less then 3days .. if it's more then i'll bring my gravity fed 7gal. water jug shower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom