Glitter Gulch Gambol!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mace said:
I have an E-mail in to the holder of the pics. Will be posted soon ;)

Still waiting. :rolleyes:

Pics! I wanted to come but this year it just wasn't gonna work. I'm there next year. I read the article in TT, sounds like an awesome trip. :cheers:

:flipoff2:
1st day.jpg
Warehouse canyon flex.jpg
Gambol campsite.jpg

Thanks for being the photographer ;)

The most damage of the day award had to be this guy. Literally wedged between a rock and a hard place! Ended up busting a pinion, and later a birf.
GGG0502-.JPG

Nice shot on the way back down. John Ermakovich, another cruiserhead from SoCal, followed by Phil and Christian in the 40 with the replacement steering rod.
GGG0507.JPG

Nice shot in camp Sunday morning of all hardtop 40s looking shiny even in the shade. Note, 4 out of the 5 are SUA! :D
MVC-009S.JPG

LOL

Look familar??

TMB_Calandar_Tamsen.jpg

On friday Mace took us up lower Rock-a-billy for the hardcore run and the intermediate run did Elbow canyon. On saturday we did the trail up from the campground and upper Rock-a-billy?

I am not a cruizer guy but I still appreciate them. I was on my way to Zion NP on Sunday with my family in our VW Eurovan :eek: My wife got pissed at me after pointing out all the cool cruizers that were heading the other direction. I wondered what was going on. Then one of the last cruizers I saw had a tall scary looking bearded guy driving it. He was hideous. My children started crying, I made them look away. But then the closer I got I realized it was just Mark ;) .
Mark, Sorry for the canceled Saline trip. I have another planned for mid November. Talk to Gene and hopefully he will be ready by then. Hope you can both make it.

Mace said:
I have an E-mail in to the holder of the pics. Will be posted soon ;)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:frown:

You got some of the pics :)

I'll post the rest of them on Monday when I get to the office :)

BTW, Mark, I did want to thank you for having too many spare parts to mention and saving Christian from having to sleeve his tie rod with his high lift jack. That was VERY handy and cool.

Maybe I should hold that parcel hostage until Tuesday then? :flipoff2:

That is a great collection of pics Jason. I'll be sending that box out now! ;)

BTW, where were those pics of the high country [trees] and the slab where you stopped for lunch. That must have been the first day's run, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom