Glitter Gulch Gambol!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
21,609
Location
Las Vegas
 
 
 
 
Oct 14th - 16th..

Happens in Mesquite Nevada..

For info see
www.snlc.org


I would really like to see as many folks as possible there.
 

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
28,626
Location
818-953-9230
 
 
 
I'm planning on being there. Tried using the e-mail link on the SNLC website; not sure if it went thru.

I know it says two days of wheeling, but which two? Fri and Sat, or Sat/Sun?
 

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
21,609
Location
Las Vegas
 
 
 
 
Fri and sat are the typical runs. Although, if you would like there is the possibility of wheelin sun too.


Actually, I will be runnign the trails on Thurs as well :)
 

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
21,609
Location
Las Vegas
 
 
 
 
Better be fawker.. :flipoff2:
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
171
Location
Henderson, NV
 
 
 
 
65swb45 said:
I'm planning on being there. Tried using the e-mail link on the SNLC website; not sure if it went thru.

I know it says two days of wheeling, but which two? Fri and Sat, or Sat/Sun?

Email link should land in my inbox. I have had several emails in the last week from the website. I usually respond but some I forward to the club president to answer.

Good point on the days. Fixed it. Should be Fri and Sat for wheeling.
 

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
28,626
Location
818-953-9230
 
 
 
JDay said:
Email link should land in my inbox. I have had several emails in the last week from the website. I usually respond but some I forward to the club president to answer.

Good point on the days. Fixed it. Should be Fri and Sat for wheeling.
Tried to send an e-mail again. Still not sure if it's going thru. :frown:
 

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
21,609
Location
Las Vegas
 
 
 
 
Off tomorrow morning!!!

:D
 

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
21,609
Location
Las Vegas
 
 
 
 
Mmmmm, good times :)


Photos later ;)
 

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
28,626
Location
818-953-9230
 
 
 
DUDE! You missed out on a really awesome breakfast. Me and hammerhead cooked up the works.

Good thing I don't need my hearing to type. That open exhaust did me in! :doh:
 

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
21,609
Location
Las Vegas
 
 
 
 
:D


I do want to thank Hammerhead, Mark, Mudrak, Alec, Marlin and EVERYONE else for showing up. It was an excellent time :)

Uncorked exhausts are cool ;)
 

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
21,609
Location
Las Vegas
 
 
 
 
I have an E-mail in to the holder of the pics. Will be posted soon ;)
 

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
21,609
Location
Las Vegas
 
 
 
 
BTW, Mark, I just got your message. Sorry that I was not able to give you a hand with the collector gasket. :(
 

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
28,626
Location
818-953-9230
 
 
 
Mace said:
I have an E-mail in to the holder of the pics. Will be posted soon ;)

In my best imitation of a jilted lover:


THAT"S NOT WHAT YOU SAID LAST NIGHT!

:flipoff2:
 

offrd63

Ain't you done yet!
Joined
Feb 16, 2002
Messages
387
Location
Montrose CO
 
 
 
 
Mace said:
:D


I do want to thank Hammerhead, Mark, Mudrak, Alec, Marlin and EVERYONE else for showing up. It was an excellent time :)

Uncorked exhausts are cool ;)

Hey Mace
And I'd like to thank you and the SNLC crew for being such great hosts.
This Is one event that I can say I'll be back next year.:)
 

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
21,609
Location
Las Vegas
 
 
 
 
offrd63 said:
Hey Mace
And I'd like to thank you and the SNLC crew for being such great hosts.
This Is one event that I can say I'll be back next year.:)
Glad to hear it, we will be happy to have you :)
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
280
Location
Cincinnati
Damn Fuel Prices. That and I got laid off and came home Sept 29th. Had a great time last year. Sorry we missed it.



Sory no pics.
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2003
Messages
1,995
Location
Central, Utah
65swb45 said:
DUDE! You missed out on a really awesome breakfast. Me and hammerhead cooked up the works...
Yep, Good breakfast...

Good wheelin, good food, good company, good weather. What more could a person ask for...

Thanks to all who were there.

...and to all who weren't ;p
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom