Getting ready to buy a ARB non-winch bull bar. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A footnote:

Knowledge is power and it needs to be paid for. When you deal with somebody who has all his s*** in one sock and knows where to find things and how to fix things you better hook-up and enjoy the ride and the learning experience.

It is pure bull**** to buy from a discount house that has no technical support and then try to tap the "pros", that did not sell the stuff to you, for help after the fact.

A sale without a profit is a gift. I do not run a gift shop, do you?

Do you work for free? Is is right to expect others to do so?

No, it is not.

Pay for the information, learn it on your own or shut the F- up.

Off the soap box ;p

D-

elum said:
wow.. this thread went to new levels...

If you look here you'll see that new levels were not obtained but some older topics were rehashed for the newer viewership.

Lots of good comments by all... I can relate to Slee's comments as Slee and I have similar setups (albeit aimed at different markets ;)). Cruiser Outfitters has been an ARB dealer since ~88', in that time we have had numerous local shops come in and out of the scene, some willing to sell at cost just to get the sell. When I took over the company in 2002, I really increased our emphasis on online sales, SLC has an excellent Cruiser community that we were working with and online sales were the next step in my business plan. Things have been great, customers are great (arn't all Cruiser owners) but I do get the occassional "price-matcher". I honeslty tell them my bottom line, try to make the sale, but I can't afford to sell it at a loss or for little proffit, I can't bargain with the tuition department at the U of U ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom