Getting back into cruisers. Looking for friends. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.showmerents.com
Been out of cruisers for 7-9 years. Getting back into them again.
Michelle, my wife has a 97 Tripple locked lx450 with 98,000 miles now.
My son Josiah has a 93 Tripple Locked 80 with 286,000 miles.
My late son Boston's 73 FJ40 is very built. But likely won't get touched for another 5 years.

I'm looking for a 94+ Tripple Locked 80 to build up and wheel. Picked up Luke's front rear bumpers and sliders to slap on my wife's 80, but it's honestly to clean to wheel. Also looking forward to meeting some of you and hanging out. Going to try my hardest to go to smor this year.

IMG_20200711_145721.jpg

IMG_20200711_133712.jpg

I have known Mike and family for many moons and is one of the nicest guys out there. Met through mud when he was rebuilding an 80 motor.

Embarking on what looks to be a simple 80 series engine swap.

That brings back memories looking at that thread....

I am trying to talk Mike into grabbing a blown engine 80 with lockers and drop a LS into it. He has the skillz.

So glad you can come down to Smorr this year and see the playground that is so close to you.

Kind of random, but was that green 40 parked in a building that rented out construction equipment off hwy 13, maybe near Osceola or Collins?
Yessir at my hotel

I stopped in there to ask about the '86 4wd toyota van that was parked out there - apparently it's gone now
Yea man still got it at my other shop...still looking for a 4ye

I have known Mike and family for many moons and is one of the nicest guys out there. Met through mud when he was rebuilding an 80 motor.

Embarking on what looks to be a simple 80 series engine swap.

That brings back memories looking at that thread....

I am trying to talk Mike into grabbing a blown engine 80 with lockers and drop a LS into it. He has the skillz.

So glad you can come down to Smorr this year and see the playground that is so close to you.
You definitely have talked me into it. I've found a few wrecked 80s with lockers since we talked yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom