George's LED dome modules (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.george4wd.taskled.com
Since I'm getting emails and PM's for the LED modules, seems easier to just post up here and hopefully folk will see this thread.

I sold out of the last run of the new style Rebel based LED modules a week or so ago. At this point I don't have any plans to do another run - since I've run out of boards and LEDs etc.

So, folk that bought my modules, thanks for the support and Merry Christmas. For folk that procrastinated too long, well, Merry Christmas to you too :)

cheers,
george.

Same here, let me know if you you put together another run.

Merry Xmas

Well i guess this is what i get for procrastinating for too long. Is there any other options for LED dome lighting that is good.

Shoot, wife got me one of your dome lights for christmas last year. Was going to ask for one more this year... :mad:
;) :cheers:

Darn.... If you decide to do another run, I'm in for sure as the inside of my rig is pitch black at night ...

George
Do you still have the original CC1W drivers available?

If so, Those of you here on MUD who can do a little a little soldering can easily make your own LEDs. I have used George's drivers to make the now unavailable map light and created a couple bike lights too. With a little reading on LED technology and following some of the instructions on George's home page it is a pretty simple process. ...Kinda fun too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom