garage warming party in Jan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crushers

post ho
Threads
anyone interested in coming up let me know
wayne@crushersrule.com
not sure which weekend but i am thinking middle of the month, maybe make the Jan meeting up here so people only use up one weekend. maybe we can combine it with a blast in the snow?
cheers

Sounds good!! Let us know as soon as u know which weekend as hockey playoffs start in Jan.

Have a Great holiday Season, all the best to you and Bernie!

Sounds good Wayne. Either weekend works for me. Let me know if it is still a go and the date and I'll send out an email to the club.
Dave

you guys have fun for me,
ill come check out your new shop when i can wayne

i dunno if im gonna make it by jan10...:
IMG_0017.jpg

how about a HAMOM

we put lost's truck on the trailer & bring it up & finish it in 8 hours then wheel the piss out of it,

then while everyone is asleep we get the zip disks out and cut the roof off

how about a HAMOM

we put lost's truck on the trailer & bring it up & finish it in 8 hours then wheel the piss out of it,

then while everyone is asleep we get the zip disks out and cut the roof off

id be down with that, escpicially the wheelin the crap outta of after.

instead of cutting the roof off, maybe you just cut out the rear quarters out :p

Hey wayne,

If this trip turns into a tech day, I could try to make it up and maybe we could do a compression test... I am preparing for a Garrett turbo install.... I am going to try and come either way... I still haven't had the chance to meet the group.... Is the 10th confirmed?

Cheers,
Eric

that is too bad, i am sure Berni would like some female company as well...
<i know Moose but your cross dressing doesn't count>

I am coming....

I got my day pass from the Minister of Finance and Recreation this morning, so look forward to meeting everybody next Sunday. I'll be rolling in my brown BJ60 (with slight exhaust leak)... Wayne, I am going to need directions....

Anybody from down Simcoe/Brantford way cruising up? I don't know any members down this way, just thought somebody else might be in the area....

Eric

email sent

we are having homemade barby PIZZA.

how about we look at 12 for a gathering time here? this give time for a relaxing wake up and breaky before heading out.

with the snow coming down even the local pit and closed roads will be a challenge by then.

see you all then.

here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year to you peeps
Wayne, Berni and the 'kids'

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom