garage warming party in Jan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jr and I will be making the trip up! Can't wait to see the "new spa"!!

Wayne, I found it on the internet somewhere amazing cover!

Nick, I think Erica maybe coming but I doubt she will cut her hair like that! and as much as this may surprise you I don't look like that with me Shirt off.

Looking forward to seeing everyone seems like it's going to be a great turnout!

I'll be up with my one son as well. I'm going to send out an email to the club mailling list tonight so those
not hanging out here will know about it too.
Dave

sounds good Dave,
the closed roads are getting hammered up here so it should be a lot of fun...
we have many many non winter maintained roads in this area..

hmm, wonder if the :princess: will be interested in wheelin for the 1st time on "her" 80 with junior in the snow...hmm (she might get freaked out though....:meh:)

i'll be there for sure Wayne, but will see what my better half says....:D

Pizza Toppings

Wayne,
I will bring fresh cut mushrooms and Jakob, a jar of green olives for toppings.
If everyone attending brings a topping per person, Wayne will look after the rest!
Let him know what your bringing!

I'll chop up some onions and garlic and bring them along....

I'll bring some green peppers and bacon bits.
Dave

Last edited:
sounds like a real nice turnout happening.

thanks for posting this up Dave and Brad.

for tech we have to inspect a 60 rear diff for play, do a compression test on a 3B and if we still have time do a full once over on another 60.
of course we could do a tranny/tcase swap into the 'twoface' or we could reassemble a 2000 HZJ79 for shipping.
or we do the first two and eat and wheel.

pizza will be at noon so please arrive as close to noon or before as realisticly possilbe.

we will be "angle parking" on the front lawn for pics.

see you all Sunday.
cheers

definitely down for bringing stuff, anything else you guys need besides pizza toppings? i'm good for any kind but would like to bring other stuff if needed, like chips or pop, dessert maybe? lemme know Wayne!

lookin forward to it!

any and all are appreciated.
it takes the load off Berni.
shedded cheeze might be nice.

sounds like it is going to be a great turn out.

well it seems that Rusty is donating a turkey so supper will be turkey and mashed spuds before you all head back down the road.

lunch and supper. cool.

Party on Saturday

Hey,Wayne

I will be there, I could really use a break, plus I could not get away over the holidays.

I will bring the Pepperoni, mild and a hot, and some Pineapple for the sensitive types. Just kidding but not really.

I will be bringing one of my buddies with me.

Should be there around 11:00 - 11:30am.

If you need anything else let me know.

:cheers:

Dave

everyone is pitching in, great. it takes a load of the chef (and keeps me out of the dog house).
we will be cooking the pizza on Nana bread. if you have never tried it you have no idea what you are missing.

i should mention, if you want any booze you will need to bring it with you. i will be supplying pop or juice or coffee or herbal tea.

thanks guys, a full garage of folks.

if anyone has a favorite folding chair it might be a good idea but then i can throw a bench together easy enough.

FJC Dave,
if your only day to get away is Sat, don't let that stop you from coming up. i will be here working away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom