ga cruisers annual October 5 to the 7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It is that time again. The club is hosting the annual on the 5th through the 7th of October . We will be wheeling and camping on private land in North central ga. There will be a dinner on Saturday night attendees just need to bring a side dish. The main course will be provided by the club. This year is chili or hamburgers. I will put up for a vote in this thread. Cost is ten dollars for members 15 for guest and nonmembers. We are going to try out a white elephant gift giving Saturday night. Just bring a gift 10.00 dollar limit so you can trade. If you want to know the location just pm me. More details will be coming so stay tuned.
Thanks
Dennis

I'm in like Flynn. Camping anyone?

Last edited:
Wish I could go. I'm actually off that weekend as well. We're going to be in Floriduh though.

I may be able to make an appearance as that's the weekend I'll be in town to get the trucks for SCC. I'm gonna post up this question over in my SCC thread, but just so these attendees see it, are we still gonna have time to work on the trailer at all with the annual going on?

I plan on going to the Annual Event, but probably won't bring my 40. Probably just go and hang out, so I will be free to help you with the trailer some.

Iare we still gonna have time to work on the trailer at all with the annual going on?

As much as I'd like to say "yes" typically the Annual is a full-day/wkend event starting with ppl showing up around 10:00 Sat morning and culminating with a BBQ diner at the end of the day so I don't see how.

That said, bring your screw gun and boards and who knows what happens from there.

The club will bring chili.

What's the head count??????? Who's camping. As best I can tell it's the usual crowd but it sure would be nice to get a few more enthusiastic people.

me (wheeling/camping Sat)
John(wheeling/camping Sat)
Dave (wheeling)
Dennis (4-wheeler-ing)
Steve (camping Sat)
Robert (wheeling)
Tom
Sid

with the effort it takes to assemble an event and plan for food, prizes etc... post up!!

tkinze said:
What's the head count??????? Who's camping. As best I can tell it's the usual crowd but it sure would be nice to get a few more enthusiastic people.

me (wheeling/camping Sat)
John(wheeling/camping Sat)
Dave (wheeling)
Dennis (4-wheeler-ing)
Steve (camping Sat)
Robert (wheeling)
Tom
Sid

with the effort it takes to assemble an event and plan for food, prizes etc... post up!!

Asher and I are in for wheeling on Saturday if we could get the address. Probably not camping though.

I am still a strong "Maybe"...I still need to sugarcoat the :princess: so I can get out of going to a wedding...

99% sure I'll have to be at work so I seriously doubt I'll be there.
But there's always that 1%, so there's a chance.
:beer:

Yes, I'm almost positive I'll be there for the night. Let me know how early I need to be there to buy/participate in the dinner though. I don't yet know my plans for Saturday so I may be able to be there most of the day depending on how everything settles out. VERY minor chance I may bring the Crawler just to start breaking in the new springs and test the new winch before SCC.

Either way, all those in the Crawl crew, we'll get together and discuss the plans for Sunday.

Asher and I are in for wheeling on Saturday if we could get the address. Probably not camping though.

If Dennis doesn't shoot it to you let me know and I'll help out.

Yes, I'm almost positive I'll be there for the night. Let me know how early I need to be there to buy/participate in the dinner though. I don't yet know my plans for Saturday so I may be able to be there most of the day depending on how everything settles out. VERY minor chance I may bring the Crawler just to start breaking in the new springs and test the new winch before SCC.

Either way, all those in the Crawl crew, we'll get together and discuss the plans for Sunday.

I think the general consensus is to get to Ralph's about 9:30-10 Sat AM and wheel. Last year we did a blindfold race about 2:00 and dinner around 5:00 but I don't think we're doing the BF race this year.

Thanks Ted. I'll make sure to try to be there before 5 (with money and a side). I'll probly call someone 15 minutes before I get there to open the gate if I'm driving the semi.

Got the new springs and winch on tonight. Other than some fluid in the rear diff, The Gecko is back to trail ready. Very seriously considering bringing it down for some break in time at Ralph's.

I am good to go now and I will most likely have my 80 with me....me + a guest

Better bring some extra safety gear... we all know how Steve drives.
Nah, I'm good Sam... Remember, you loaned me that little red ratchet strap. What else could I possibly need?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom