GA Cruiser GPS ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD IN AUGUST NOW. NEW DATE COMING SOON
Well it is time again for the geo north Georgia. We will be running it in north east GA. I will post up the meeting place here so be on the look out. It will be on the 21th of July. You will need a four wheel drive truck stock or better and a gps. There will be public roads and forest service roads. the teams will get a book with way-points to choose from. each way-point will be worth different points. the team that get the most points in the allotted time wins.

here is an example of how the format will be.
geo1.jpg

the gps data is in decimal format you will need to see if your gps is decimal or in minutes.

I just added a new rule. There will be a bonus for anyone who catches a fish and includes it with their picture. There are several spots next to water. So Bring a fishing pole and try to score big.

So here is what you need
4x4 truck
GPS
Digital camera
fishing gear

Last edited:
Sadly, I will be out of town for this...

For those of you that haven't done this (which is most of you), I highly recommend it. It's a great event for the kids too. I rode with Jason T. last year and his son was with us and had a blast!

Looks like a cool trip!

here are 2 pics from last year...

IMAG0315.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

AuburnFJsexy said:
here are 2 pics from last year...

How many trucks last year? How many total miles?

How many trucks last year? How many total miles?

I think we had about 6 trucks, maybe a 8. Let me tell ya--There's nuthin' like tryin' to get you best buds arrested in Ami Falls for speeding and then drivin 40+ on the FS roads to get 'er dun. :steer: Dave and I opened a can of Wup Ass on you guys and will be back to retain the title!! :flipoff2:

We will be tubing in the hooch or we would do this...have a great time!

Added new rules to frist post check it out

Fishing gear?? ummh. any Ga Fishing license issues to worry about?

Starting Point & time? breakfast location
Ending Point & estimated completion time? beer and pizza location

You can get licenses online and print out at home.

Meeting at 9 am at the chick fu la in Clayton ga. You will have three and half hours to meet back at mama g's in Clayton for beer and pizza
Look forward to seeing everyone

Last edited:
1) me and Dave 2) Robert and Tom... ummmhhhhh We win by default?

Dennis-If there are only 2 rigs competing...?

Maybe someone else will show up. I think Tom and Robert are going to give you a challenge.

tkinze said:
1) me and Dave 2) Robert and Tom... ummmhhhhh We win by default?

Dennis-If there are only 2 rigs competing...?

I hope it doesn't turn out for you Ted like the blindfold race at GSMTR did :)

I hope it doesn't turn out for you Ted like the blindfold race at GSMTR did :)

you mean when someone gets his panties in a knot and then conspires to keep everyone away in protest... I don't know what ya mean there Rance. For the record...I've done my last blind-fold race.

When it come this this event, we had a great time last year but it aint lookin' good for participants, seems everyone is pulled in different directions this weekend.

tkinze said:
you mean when someone gets his panties in a knot and then conspires to keep everyone away in protest... I don't know what ya mean there Rance. For the record...I've done my last blind-fold race..

WOW!!! Goode drove it like Ivan Stewart around the track

what too much? shoulda' seen what i wrote before i edited it down.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

tkinze said:
what too much? shoulda' seen what i wrote before i edited it down.

You can text it to me. That way everyone won't think your an a******. a****** :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom